pms240
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Any Trick to Get Pass Level 8?

[Post New]by pms240 on Apr 19, 10 10:21 AM
I"ve been trying and trying to pass Level 8, but can't seem to make it. Would appreciate any tips to help.

Re:Any Trick to Get Pass Level 8?

[Post New]by pelican01 on Apr 22, 10 6:42 AM
i'm also stuck on level 8 and have even tried new mouse and changing batteries.

[Post New]by leeyosmooth on Apr 22, 10 7:11 AM
Sorry you two are having trouble with the game. I have been beyond level 8 for a while and it took some time to do it. I'm on level 12 right now and stuck there. LOL
I know how you feel about level 8. There is no trick to any of the levels. I just tried to be faster. I wish there was a trick to move to the different levels. I know I'm not being helpful but do the best you can do. I know you can move on. I was stuck on level 5 for quite some time.

[Post New]by loving49 on May 22, 10 9:59 AM
thanks am stuck on level 9 i will just keep on playing

[Post New]by WILLALLJAM on Sep 12, 10 4:51 PM
I had this game a long time ago and was on level 12 when my puter got hit by lightning. I bought it from big fish not long ago, but every time i get to level 8 it takes me back to level 3. Anyone else have this problem?

bruko
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by bruko on Nov 3, 10 4:20 PM
Hi, I'm joining the group, trying almost every night to get past level 8, but.... no way José,guess I have to get faster,like everyone else.

[Post New]by rhondahrw on Nov 13, 10 3:25 PM
Wow! You guys made me feel a lot better because I have been stuck on level 8 for sometime now. I had this game long ago and remember getting stuck at the same place. At least, I know it isn't just me. Thanks a lot! good luck to all.

[Post New]by ajayqsy on Nov 21, 10 6:20 AM
The main thing is to build up lots of lives, keep going back to level one . You should aim to have at least 11 lives by the time you reach level 8. I have completed the game many times with this strategy

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on Jan 23, 13 10:02 AM
What finally worked for me was to get the name of the level very quickly and then go to the
Guantlet and practice on that particular level until I could at least get it up to Jaguar. After many tries and months, I finally got past Level 8!!!

[Post New]by drgnhiker on May 26, 13 7:41 PM
it is just a matter of getting quicker and more precise with your shots....i have finished the game close to a hundred times and believe me it does not get any easier

Edited on 05/26/2013 at 7:42:07 PM PST

Go to: