Injun1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Freezing up

[Post New]by Injun1 on May 25, 17 12:32 PM
This is the 3rd time the game has just froze up on me. I am operating on windows 10. Help soon please

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Freezing up

[Post New]by bobhillman on May 25, 17 12:47 PM
I suspect you would be better off posting this in the "Tech Issues" thread. (I can't help otherwise, as I don't yet have the game, and I'm still using Windows 8.1)

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Freezing up

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 26, 17 10:40 AM
Hello Injun1 and bobhillman,

I'm sorry to hear that Haunted Hotel: Personal Nightmare Collector's Edition has been freezing, and it's understandable to want to get some help with this. I'm glad to swim by and offer some assistance.

The Big Fish Help Pages are a great resource for troubleshooting technical issues such as a game freezing. If you're interested in instructions for how to troubleshooting a freezing game, please refer to the help page below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the instructions in that help article doesn't fix the Collector's Edition, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support Team. With their expertise and tools, they'll be the best people to help you going forward.

Also, we ask that, in the future, all technical issues regarding Haunted Hotel: Personal Nightmare Collector's Edition be posted to the Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Hotel: Personal Nightmare Collector's Edition here thread. This helps the Moderation Team recognize technical trends and provide help more quickly.

Since this is a technical matter, I've locked this thread. Please post any technical inquiries to the thread below.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Hotel: Personal Nightmare Collector's Edition here

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If any more questions or concerns arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another active moderator. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: