gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Potions

[Post New]by gohill on May 25, 17 7:58 PM
So, the "tournament" rewards are two potions.... don't know if there will be other ways to get them, but, at least we now know one way....

I am thinking, once you use a potion, you will have to win it again... maybe not.....maybe there is a cool down period before you can use it again... but... I don't want to use it till I have the time to play for as long as the potion is available... otherwise, it's a waste.... especially if you can only use it once.....

One of the potions is a super hammer.... I am VERY curious how "super" this hammer is suppose to be... but, it's good for three hours.... maybe someone will use the hammer here pretty soon and will report back how useful it is, and if you can use it again or if you can only use it once....

BoutjeFedankt
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:Potions

[Post New]by BoutjeFedankt on May 26, 17 12:16 PM
I have the potion that gives 2 extra coins for winning a level, i am going to use that tomorrow for the next 11 levels in Viking Village, i finished the 1st 11 levels, all 3 layers, that is how i play, that way i have enough fireflies everytime i need them.
When i have the time to play these 11 levels 3 times, i can have 66 extra coins that way, and coins you can always hard to find.
I have the superhammer also, but i think i save that one for a really really hard level.
My hopes are that the superhammer lasts for 1 hour and will not be destroyed, that wat you can hammer your way through difficult levels.

Edited on 05/27/2017 at 1:25:30 AM PST

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on May 27, 17 3:50 PM
Used my rewards and pretty sure once used they are done till you win some more. Hammer may destroy a few more flies, best I can tell. Maybe someone else will have a better answer but that's what it seemed like to me. Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 1, 17 10:49 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and thank gohill for letting players know that the most recent event contained prizes that included potions. These potions help grant special bonuses when used in the game. After reaching out to the appropriate Sir Match-a-Lot team, the potions are currently only available to be obtained at the completion of events such as the recent Joust event. If we are aware of any change to this feature, we will post in the forums.

In regards to the Super Hammer potion, I used it in my game and found that it didn't take care of just one item on the board, but nine. It got rid of elements in a 3x3 square. Keep in mind that in order to use this potion, your game does need to have hammers already available. Hammers can be purchased with in game currency. If there is one Supper Hammer potion in your game and you are using it, once the countdown is over, the potion will be gone.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to provide assistance where we can.

bfgBellerophon

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jun 1, 17 5:51 PM
Thank you bfgBellerphon! Still haven't gotten a round "to-it" yet (more specifically, haven't taken the time to play levels again to try the hammer), but... one of these days...

Go to: