COMPLETE INSTALL AFTER TRIAL

[Post New]by bkna_hill on May 26, 17 1:18 PM
I played the trial version and then purchased the game. It has downloaded and activated ( i even uninstalled then reinstalled) and the game simply will not open. Any help is appreciated

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:COMPLETE INSTALL AFTER TRIAL

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 26, 17 2:22 PM
Hi there bkna_hill,

I'm sorry to hear that Bonfire Stories: The Faceless Gravedigger Collector's Edition won't open, even after being reinstalled. I want to get this game working properly and am here to provide some help.

Whenever a game experiences technical issues, Big Fish Games Help is a great place to visit. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

When a game won't open, updating your computer's video card driver can resolve the matter. Running the Collector's Edition with administrator permissions can also help the game to open. I've included help pages below with instructions about those respective troubleshooting processes.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If the instructions in the help pages don't get the Collector's Edition to open, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to help you going forward. Please include a Dr. Felix report and the title of the Collector's Edition in your inquiry.

We do ask that, in the future, all technical issues regarding this Collector's Edition be posted in the Please post any TECH ISSUES for Bonfire Stories: The Faceless Gravedigger Collector's Edition here thread. This helps us identify technical issue trends much more quickly and respond to troubleshooting requests with haste. Since this is a technical issue, I'm locking this thread and directing any further technical requests to the thread below.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Bonfire Stories: The Faceless Gravedigger Collector's Edition here

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If any more questions arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active moderators. We're always happy to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: