pchy
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

not enough coins

[Post New]by pchy on May 26, 17 7:29 PM
how do I get more moves if I used all my coins and now only have 2 coins? Do I have to start the whole game over?

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

Re:not enough coins

[Post New]by skpjazz on May 27, 17 10:40 AM
Hi pchy,

I hope you're enjoying the game .... and I suggest reading the following threads:

"Spoiler Alert How to 3 star all the levels" -- read the 3rd post regarding how to get more gold in level 30.

"Welcome to the Pretty Snails Forum" -- read the 8th post regarding how to reset the game.

Good luck! But aside from the discovered "tricks" to obtain more gold, it's better to replay a level to win it, than using up your gold too quickly to purchase boosters! Of course there are levels where you need the extra help of boosters, but you will discover that "conserving" your gold will not only help you later with the more difficult levels, but also forces you to discover that some of the levels are in fact doable with the number of moves provided, as well as creating the boosters that don't "cost" anything, i.e. super snails, bombs, and the flower bouquets.
SynthpopAddict has provided lots of useful tips in this forum that is well worth reading.

Have you discovered or played Penguin Rescue?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:not enough coins

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 28, 17 4:04 PM
Hi pchy, you could also try the "going negative" glitch that ailaura discovered in the "found a glitch when I was broke" thread. I can't confirm that it actually works though. If you are out of gold there isn't a way to buy more moves unless you build back up your gold stash.

Go to: