Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 27, 17 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/27/2017 at 12:47:27 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Saga of the Nine Wolrds: The Gathering Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 27, 17 10:35 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Windows 10

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by nanafraser on May 27, 17 7:22 PM
Same thing wont save my profile! Im over Epix! Seemed like a good game! I have brand new PC Window10

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Rhysdux on May 28, 17 12:32 AM
Sluggish. It trips up and pauses for extended periods every time something new happens in-game--like a conversation or a mini-game. I have Windows 7; I can't imagine how bad this would be in Windows 10.

[Post New]by jessica_marple on May 28, 17 6:04 AM
works fine except the book of origin: cannot get the Harbor segment because it is out of reach - resolution problem? I can only see the top of the tower (very big, very grainy) the segment has to be right from me in my bookshelf (hint)
Win10 bd1703 creators update 64bit nvidia gtx960

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by wanderingwomble on May 28, 17 8:45 AM
jessica_marple wrote:works fine except the book of origin: cannot get the Harbor segment because it is out of reach - resolution problem? I can only see the top of the tower (very big, very grainy) the segment has to be right from me in my bookshelf (hint)

I am having the exact same problem. This means I cannot complete the book of origin. I'm on Mac, Sierra 10.12.2

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by Wolfangels on May 28, 17 5:59 PM
Add me to the list can't get to the harbor to finish the book of origin..... Windows 10

Edited on 05/28/2017 at 6:00:37 PM PST

amarisse
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by amarisse on May 28, 17 6:19 PM
I am having the same issue with the book of origins, I noticed that compared to the other loading screens for the book that one stalls quite a long time and the image that does appear seems distorted like its not quite read right.

[Post New]by silverfairy31 on May 28, 17 7:44 PM
jessica_marple wrote:works fine except the book of origin: cannot get the Harbor segment because it is out of reach - resolution problem? I can only see the top of the tower (very big, very grainy) the segment has to be right from me in my bookshelf (hint)

I'm having the same problem!! Frustrating to get all the way through the end of the game and get a bug in one of the bonuses!

cadfael
Shark
Shark
10,550 Posts

[Post New]by cadfael on May 29, 17 2:19 PM
I'm having the same problem-can't finish the Book of Origins because the item is off screen.

juniper76
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by juniper76 on May 31, 17 1:35 AM
Same Book of Origin problem here!
Win 7 64 bit

PowickE
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by PowickE on May 31, 17 10:28 AM
Downloaded the update and now the game will not launch from the Big fish App..

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 31, 17 11:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players bringing to our attention what is being experienced in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing various issues with this particular game.

For players that are experiencing issues on the Windows 10 system, the following Big Fish Games Help page contains troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve these issues:

Windows 10

If you are playing this game on a Mac computer, please refer to the following help page:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

Players are also welcome to try to run the game as an administrator for the different systems mentioned here. By running the game as an administrator it helps the game pull the necessary permissions needed to run properly.

Run Game as Administrator

With the issue regarding the Harbor an the Book of Origins, I've gone ahead and passed the contents of this thread to the appropriate teams for investigation. If any information is brought to our attention, we will post in the forums to inform the players.

If issues continue to persist, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 31, 17 2:47 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players on the PC platform aware that an update has been provided that helps resolve some of the issues that have been mentioned in this thread. For more information on what is included in the update, see the following announcement:

UPDATE! New version available for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering CE(PC)- May 31, 2017

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Jun 1, 17 5:08 PM
I had a problem playing just now saying there was nothing to load.....

Deleted the game off of Game Manager, went back to BFG and did *Try this Game* and it reinstalled the full version with all of my info there.

I hope that helps.

Abbey

PS: I just got it reinstalled and seems to be running fine for now...we have no power so running the comp off of a generator.

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Jun 1, 17 8:59 PM
I loved this game, after the 3rd install of this game I got all the way to then end, played the bonus, when I wanted to go into the extra, I saw my profile was gone, lost all progress, I am done with this game

[Post New]by trezholmes on Jun 4, 17 12:30 PM
Profile disappeared when I went to exit about 3/4 of the way through the game. Windows 10. Really don't want to have to start all over....or play non-stop.

[Post New]by murphy_sbcglobal on Jun 4, 17 1:10 PM
I've downloaded quite a few games from Big Fish as smoothly as can be. With this one, everything seems fine until I actually attempt to open it for play. Whether I'm using Explorer or Fire Fox, the game starts to activate but then stops. The message that I get is that there is "No Content Displayed" or something like that. Very frustrating, and it's a more expensive game than typical, too!

Edited on 06/04/2017 at 1:11:19 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 8, 17 2:35 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences while playing Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering Collector's Edition. I definitely want to help as best I can and wanted to swim by to provide some suggestions for some of these issues as well as how to reach out for more assistance to our Support Team should more help be needed.

Akaabbey, thank you for letting us know how you were able to get around that specific issue. Deleting and reinstalling the game sounds like that may have helped out, and I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know how you were able to continue enjoying the game.

murphy_sbcglobal, welcome to the forums, first of all. Secondly, I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't activating as expected. What I recommend is seeing if the suggestions on the following help page is able to assist with resolving that issue quickly:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If that doesn't help, be sure to contact our Support Team using the steps provided below.

MaryCricket and trezholmes, I am sorry to hear that progress is lost sometimes while playing. Sometimes, this can be avoided by exiting the game using the in-game options to do so, as sometimes forcing a program closed can cause this issue. Sometimes, there are settings that can be changed to help too, and I'd like to provide those steps, just in case they're helpful from this point:

Game Not Saving

If that doesn't help, or if you'd just like further assistance with your purchased game, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. Our Reps will use the tools that they have available to continue helping out beyond the forums and will reply as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Dec 2, 17 8:41 PM
I have opened that journal several times and went forewords and back and I still can't get the read every journal entry on my achievements.

Go to: