Awakening Kingdoms

[Post New]by deborah1950 on May 27, 17 2:50 AM
I know its some-time since I played this game,but going on it this morning I found most of the items missing nothing came up on the screen picture couldn't play the game,Tired to get onto the support but that's been closed,so any help from else where would be apprisiated

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Awakening Kingdoms

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 30, 17 10:10 AM
Hi deborah1950,

I'm sorry to hear that after going back into your game, items are missing and then the screen didn't display properly. For clarification, even though the difficult decision to no longer provide updates has been made, we will continue to provide support where we can. For more information about this decision, feel free to look at the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015

For the technical issue, it may be helpful to try running the game first as an administrator if you are on the PC platform. This will help the game pull the necessary permissions from your computer to run as it should. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page:

Run Game as Administrator

For the iOS platform, please refer to the following help page for troubleshooting steps:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide further assistance.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the following threads:

Post your Awakening Kingdoms (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Awakening Kingdoms (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you for your patience and understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. By posting in the designated threads it helps the appropriate teams easily identify trends in what is occurring within player's games. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: