Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

I have this weird feeling....

[Post New]by Theorem on May 27, 17 4:08 AM
...that I haven't received any sticker pack from the arena lately! Is it just me or could they have changed it again?

Re:I have this weird feeling....

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on May 27, 17 4:40 AM
I receive at least one sticker pack daily in the arena. I also get one pack for every gate I pass in each world. But they only net me 15 coins for selling the duplicates!? I still lack four stickers but of the last 50+ packs, all I got were duplicates. So, Theorem, you're probably better off getting something else - anything else. Good Luck.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on May 27, 17 6:08 AM
Well, so it's just me. I usually get at least one every day, but not these last few days so I thought maybe something changed with the last update. But I'd rather have a sticker pack (15 coins) rather than the little gold I had instead! I am fine with my gold but I am still missing four stickers as well!

I'll be more careful about what I get during the next few days!

Thanks Fred!!

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on May 27, 17 3:45 PM
I agree the amount seems to have dwindled somewhat. Still getting them just not as often.
What do you think of the new world? Haven't seen any comments so far. The biggest thing I am having trouble with is not enough moves, not even close!!! Don't have a lot of boosts or gold so I am being somewhat patient and trying not to use them all up. I can see where they could go really fast. So am trying to play as much as I can without boost or gold assistance, unless it is really close to winning. Such an addicting little game!! Still having fun, usually.

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on May 27, 17 10:45 PM
Hi Linda,

I probably won't be able to answer before next year as I just opened the Carnival! But I am usually playing without boost (hammer achievement: 118), just using additional moves when I am close to winning and tired of trying a level over and over again (and often asking for add. moves when a hammer one move earlier would have been enough! Duh!).

Good luck with the Vikings!!

BoutjeFedankt
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by BoutjeFedankt on May 28, 17 2:10 AM
Theorem wrote:Hi Linda,

I probably won't be able to answer before next year as I just opened the Carnival! But I am usually playing without boost (hammer achievement: 118), just using additional moves when I am close to winning and tired of trying a level over and over again (and often asking for add. moves when a hammer one move earlier would have been enough! Duh!).

Good luck with the Vikings!!

What happens to me alot when using the 5 additional moves is that with the 1st of these 5 moves i allready win the level, so pity that you waste the other 4 moves that way. But that make sense because i only use these moves when i almost finished the level.

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on May 28, 17 10:22 AM
Gonna be a very long, slow Viking world, I think! Really tight on moves and colored flies on levels where you need to collect a certain amount. Needing a lot of patience, hope to be able to maintain. This will take a very long time trying not to use boosts or extra moves. The levels are really stingy on moves and the colored flies needed, hope some players can share their success stories to help us out. I'm thinking I will need a lot of help! And lucky boards help too.

BoutjeFedankt
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by BoutjeFedankt on May 29, 17 12:25 AM
linda43416 wrote:Gonna be a very long, slow Viking world, I think! Really tight on moves and colored flies on levels where you need to collect a certain amount. Needing a lot of patience, hope to be able to maintain. This will take a very long time trying not to use boosts or extra moves. The levels are really stingy on moves and the colored flies needed, hope some players can share their success stories to help us out. I'm thinking I will need a lot of help! And lucky boards help too.

What i do all the time is look at the board at the start and see if there are any good moves and how many, like making a match or 4 or even 5, see if there are many fireflies that you need are allready on the board. If the layout don't seem to be good for me, i pause the game and quit and use a new board, just as long until i see a layout that i like, sometimes that means i have to quit the board 8-10 times before i really start. Maybe that helps a bit.

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on May 29, 17 11:48 AM
Thank you, BoutjeFedankt, that is very good advice and sometimes I do keep trying for a better layout. Just seems that for the ones needing so many flies of the same color is very hard to find!. Maybe just wasn't trying enough boards. You are very patient trying that many. I see here advice to be patient many times and again that seems to be good advice. Thanks again and lucky boards to you

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 15, 17 6:34 AM
OK, I replied to Theorem's post at the end of May. At that time I had just finished going through 50+ sticker packs with all duplicates. I was missing four stickers - all from page eight of the sticker album. As of today, I have gone through another 50+ packs with nothing but duplicates. I will say that I did NOT purchase any. I received them all by winning at the arena or completing gates in different worlds. Is anybody else having the same problem and are you missing page eight, as I am? Wish you all luck (better than mine)

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jul 15, 17 8:43 AM
All 4 of my games are missing those 4 stickers... I don't buy sticker packs, I figure I'll either get them one day... or I won't....

BoutjeFedankt
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by BoutjeFedankt on Jul 15, 17 9:39 AM
Same for me, missing 4 from page 8.

Misty_eyed1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Misty_eyed1 on Jul 15, 17 7:09 PM
I have had all 100 stickers since opening the last gate in Carnival. June 14th.
Maybe the updates after then removed those stickers until later. I know they never added any new ones since. Game all done. Waiting/hoping that besides some board play improvements they add new stickers or something else to collect in world 12, 13, 14.....

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jul 15, 17 8:00 PM
Misty_eyed1 wrote:I have had all 100 stickers since opening the last gate in Carnival. June 14th.
Maybe the updates after then removed those stickers until later. I know they never added any new ones since. Game all done. Waiting/hoping that besides some board play improvements they add new stickers or something else to collect in world 12, 13, 14.....

Sounds like they are going to add red fireflies... somehow .... It will be interesting to see what you find out if/when they create another world...

irishlavender
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by irishlavender on Jul 15, 17 10:46 PM
About stickers, same here only the 4 from page 8 missing...will they ever appear, who knows.

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on Jul 17, 17 3:12 PM
I too am missing page 8 stickers, that is odd, wonder if they are even available? Have gone through lots of packs with arena rewards, all have been duplicates for a very long time. I'd like to finish and collect the rewards, right?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 18, 17 8:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players taking the time to post this information and bring it to our attention. Please keep in mind that the contents of the sticker packs are randomized. However, it is definitely interesting that players are specifically referring to stickers on page 8. My game also doesn't have the stickers for this particular page. I've gone ahead and passed along the contents of this thread to the Sir Match-a-Lot teams for investigation. If you would like to aid in the investigation, please reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your player ID. If there was a point in time that these stickers were in your game and a screenshot was taken, feel free to provide that information to the teams. Please provide your player ID, details of the issue, and a screenshot of your album page that appears. Just in case it's needed, I'll include Big Fish Games Help pages on how to obtain this information:

What is my in-game ID?
Taking A Screenshot

We greatly appreciate everyone's patience and understanding. If any information is brought to our attention, we will post in the forums to inform players. Since this is regarding a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock it to redirect it to the following threads:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (PC) here.
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (Mobile) here.

By posting in the above threads it helps to centralize these issues so that the teams can see the impact these issues have on the players as well as keep track of the trends. Feel free to reach out to me or any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: