ALL games running at a snails pace?

[Post New]by cowbag1 on May 27, 17 7:58 AM
Hi All, it doesn't matter which game I want to play they are all running at a snails pace!!!
Please can anybody help? Thanks

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:ALL games running at a snails pace?

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on May 27, 17 4:47 PM
Hi there, cowbag1,

I'm sorry to hear that all games are running at a snail's pace and really want to get these games working properly.

Big Fish Games Help is always the best place to begin troubleshooting technical issues. Using Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

Since your games are running slowly, I'd recommend checking to see if your video card driver is up-to-date. Running games with administrator permissions might also fix whatever's causing the games to lag. I've included the help pages with instructions about those processes below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If those steps don't resolve the issue, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll have the knowledge and tools to troubleshoot this further. Please be sure to include a Dr. Felix report with your inquiry.

We also ask that all technical issues regarding this game be posted in the designed technical issues thread. This helps us respond to inquiries more quickly and keeps the forum organized. Since this is a technical issue, I've locked this thread and ask that all future technical queries be directed to the thread below.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Grim Tales: The Final Suspect here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If any more questions arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another of our active moderators. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: