huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

serpent

[Post New]by huffpatsy on May 27, 17 11:41 AM
cannot unlock the top serpent key using the correct designs. need help, the key pops up but that's as far as I can go.

anderkat
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:serpent

[Post New]by anderkat on May 27, 17 1:57 PM
Have the same problem in demo.

serpant

[Post New]by pumpkin1998 on May 27, 17 10:57 PM
having same problem help plese

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on May 28, 17 10:04 AM
You need to find one more piece. if you have found it and it's still not working than there is a bug in the game I guess... You have to be spot on to get it....

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on May 28, 17 10:28 AM
I have all the pieces and have tried and retried, it needs to be FIXED. I have found lately that too many games have bugs...whoever is checking them out before they are released should be more careful.

WaltzingFish
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by WaltzingFish on May 28, 17 12:33 PM
It starts at the bottom, as far as I can remember. I changed all segments of the key to the given pattern. Gosh, it was only yesterday I've played this bit, still I can't remember whether I had to click to go up or whether it happened just like this.
Anyway, it worked like a charm and I hope it will for you as well.

[Post New]by MaryCricket on May 28, 17 3:24 PM
WaltzingFish wrote:It starts at the bottom, as far as I can remember. I changed all segments of the key to the given pattern. Gosh, it was only yesterday I've played this bit, still I can't remember whether I had to click to go up or whether it happened just like this.
Anyway, it worked like a charm and I hope it will for you as well.

it worked for me too

tlfw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by tlfw on May 28, 17 3:49 PM
I to o made the same mistake even though the bottom is open it is not unlocked.you have to put all three designs in the horn for it to unlock them.

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on May 30, 17 3:26 PM
I have unlocked the bottom & middle but the top lock w/ not open, the design is correct...it just will not work and needs fixed. PLEASE FIX THIS GAME!!!!!!

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on Jun 1, 17 7:54 AM
THANK YOU FOR THE FIX...HOPEFULLY i CAN FINISH THE GAME NOW!

[Post New]by cabizzi on Jun 1, 17 10:12 AM
I would really like to purchase this game, but if I cannot move forward from the serpent, what's the use. Please help.

[Post New]by cabizzi on Jun 1, 17 10:51 AM
Huffpatsy, Fix worked for me too. Thanks

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jul 14, 17 8:50 PM
If you all are talking about the mini-game where the bard asks for a dink to lift his spirits and you need the horn for the 3 keys to open the fountain. I found it best to start to with the pattern on the bottom first. Once you have the correct pattern the key will automatically open the first lock. The next one is for the one in the middle. And finally the last one is for the top. Hope this helps.

Go to: