FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

A big thanks to the Moderators for cleaning up this game forum!

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on May 27, 17 7:32 PM
Sadly I think the name of the game made it seem like the perfect place to spam.

Also it seems the game is no longer around either which would also add to the spam factor.

Edited on 05/27/2017 at 7:40:10 PM PST

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

Re:A big thanks to the Moderators for cleaning up this game forum!

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Nov 18, 17 1:13 AM
I find more spam posts in this site and the Moderators clean it up only to have more spam posts return

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:A big thanks to the Moderators for cleaning up this game forum!

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 20, 18 4:59 PM
Hello FireBird01,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm sorry that these posts continue to appear and for how long it's been since we've been able to respond. Our team does their best to try to remove these posts as rapidly as possible.

I just wanted to quickly remind that we request players to not discuss spam posts in new threads or to reply to spam posts as part of our Forum Rules. This way players can contact moderators directly, such as our active Moderators if posts need to be reviewed by a moderator. We will be sure to swim by just in case we've missed some posts that need action taken.

If players would like further information regarding spam posts and what actions we are taking in the forums in response to this persistent issue, please see our announcement below:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

Since this seems to be discussing spam posts and our actions in the forums, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Thanks for understanding, and don't hesitate to contact one of our active Moderators should there be further questions or concerns.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: