Tsavorite
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Volcano level

[Post New]by Tsavorite on May 27, 17 10:46 PM
I am stuck on the strangled vine puzzle. I hear them but I can't see them and when they're around a jewel I can't tell which one it is! Is there a way to just skip over this one?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Volcano level

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 28, 17 3:57 PM
As far as I know, only HOGs have a skip button for puzzles. There are a handful of M3s where you can skip the puzzles or HOS but not a regular level, have never seen a M3 where you can skip main levels.

The strangle vines are the green leafy things that appear around a random jewel in the beginning and if you don't match out that jewel soon enough, the vine grows to an adjacent jewel. If you remove the original "rootstock" vine which was the first one to appear it will free back up any other jewels the vine spread to. I haven't played in a long time but I was pretty sure the "rootstock" vine piece has a pulsing beige or gold looking root or stem in the middle of the vines. If you aren't seeing any vines at all blocking the jewels but only the noise is occurring when they grow, that sounds like a display issue with your system?

Go to: