puzzleguy
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Secret room

[Post New]by puzzleguy on May 28, 17 11:58 AM
Get the spiders and it doesn't move on. Advice?

Re:Secret room

[Post New]by AEElla on May 29, 17 10:49 AM
I had the same problem, had to go back to menu and when continuing bonus room from there I got the next task.

puzzleguy
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by puzzleguy on May 29, 17 12:46 PM
Well - I got through all but the last one doing this. Would go back to main menu and it loads next set to find. But in the "One amulet" I find it like 7 times and it doesn't appear anywhere. Did this happen to you?

[Post New]by spikescajunmom on Jun 1, 17 9:37 PM
I had the same issue as puzzleguy. I've played these secret room games lots of times, but never had one that for the final 1 thing you have to find have 7 items show up. I have clicked them all and nothing happens. Always it's just 1 final item and that's it. You have to search the scenes to find it.

[Post New]by pauljerard1 on Jun 1, 17 10:09 PM
Elevate IGF Withania Somnifera is one of the fundamental elements of FitOfat capsules, which is a famend health rejuvenator and anti-getting old herb. This herb healing procedures all kind of debility, boom lean muscles, strengthens apprehensive system and improves immunity. All of these effects offer natural rapid weight benefit. Asparagus racemosus is every other powerful herb utilized in FitOfat pills to make herbal fast weight advantage product and pill that work, this herb is superb appetizer, laxative and diuretic which boom appetite, eliminates fluid form the frame and maintains excretion of waste matter everyday for stopping toxin buildup within the device. http://guidemesupplements.com/elevate-igf/

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Jun 2, 17 8:21 AM
found one spider and got booted from the game guess I get to wait for an update...

uvujog10
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by uvujog10 on Jun 6, 17 1:05 AM
I had to revert back to Menu after each stage too then go back into Secret Room to complete the next stage. After finding the amulets, the defined ONE AMULET can be found in the blue panel in Elizabeth's Room (where the baby's crib is). Click on the Blue Panel which is in the middle of the scene. You have then completed the Secret Room

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 6, 17 6:21 PM
Try changing difficulty to easy before playing the secret room, it has helped with issues with the secret room in past games of this series.

Go to: