won't launch

[Post New]by tamiisthebest on May 28, 17 3:59 PM
i bought this game and it wont launch
what should i do

Re:won't launch

[Post New]by QuesySue on May 30, 17 6:29 AM
I have the same problem. Did you manage to fix it?

[Post New]by dkelleydk on Aug 2, 17 3:44 AM
I can't get it to launch. Help page won't come up and customer support link doesn't work. What the freak. I'm getting tired of buying these games for MAC and they don't play....Thinking Big Fish is not Apple friendly.

[Post New]by stephanielariza on Nov 11, 17 10:52 PM
i'm having the same issue. i have os 10.13.1. it says 10.4 or later. please help!!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 12, 17 2:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

It sounds like there's been trouble getting the Mac version of the game to open up. Sometimes games that were originally designed for older versions of the Mac OS (10.3, 10.4, etc) may have troubles working correctly on the newest versions. We do have some basic troubleshooting steps to try for Mac users, though, if you'd like to give them a try:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

Since some older games can have trouble working on newer system, we recommend checking out the free trials of our games whenever possible. This helps make sure a game will work well on a system before the game is purchased.

You're welcome to also reach out to our Technical Support Team for additional assistance. I and our other Moderators are available by PM as well, if there are questions or concerns you'd like addressed. We'll be happy to help out however we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: