Blood, Sweat, Tears Puzzel

[Post New]by bingonutty on Apr 19, 10 7:12 PM
Okay anybody! I have tried this puzzel at least 12 times. I went to the walkthrough and found out the correct paths, clicked all the proper gates, did all the tasting with the cup, everything is in place, but the gate does not drop from the large door. I did the Skull and Hat Puzzel and could get the one gate to drop just fine. What the he.. am I doing wrong. I even went back in to where Janos is and started over, but that didn't help either. How the heck do I get that top gate to drop. This is getting very frustrating to me. I read everyone elses suggestions in the forum on the Blood, Sweat & Tears puzzel and they don't help either. I must be missing doing something, but I cannot figure out what it is. I hope I don't have some sort of glitch. Please, please, please help!

Re:Blood, Sweat, Tears Puzzel

[Post New]by ghosttracker72 on Apr 19, 10 9:14 PM
Hi bingonutty, and welcome to the BFG forums! I sent you a PM

sissymaria
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sissymaria on Aug 1, 10 7:04 AM
I feel like an idiot!!!!!!!!!! I started this game last year & gave up on it cause I couldn't get past the blood, sweat & tears. I started over & am having the same problem. I know I'm doing it right because I have the strategy guide. I can't get the gate to drop. No problem with the skull part got the gate to drop there.
Is there something I'm missing? Can anyone tell me if I'm missing something;.
Thanks

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 1, 10 2:21 PM
Try doing this one liquid at a time. Where people have got stuck is not opening the very last gate to the destination.

sissymaria
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sissymaria on Aug 3, 10 2:29 PM
Hi Mr. Russ.............. You tried to help me last year also. I really think I've got a glitch in the game. I know I'm doing the game right. I have even printed out a copy of the game from Strategy guide. I"m connecting the blood, sweat & tears properly. D-----------m gate won't come down. No problem with the Hat & spike game. The gate falls down there. Again thank's for trying to help me. I'll give it a rest for awhile & then maybe try again. I've played so many games & have never got stuck like this.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 3, 10 2:51 PM
If there was a glitch there, more people would have reported it, sissymaria.

I think you're forgetting to open one of the sluices. My recommendation would be to open the lock at each end of the fluid path before you try and direct the flow.

Go to: