Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Touch Screen

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 29, 17 3:03 AM
Thanks to my cat who was trying to grab Ruby running around in the maze with his paw I discovered that this game works with a touch screen.

It's made the game much easier for me now, especially when trying to collect the coins as Ruby goes down in the elevator.

I am just wondering when the game will end as I want to play it all over again.

Has anyone finished the game yet? Please let me know if you have.

Thanks

Dax

Re:Touch Screen

[Post New]by sua_rider on Jun 2, 17 4:19 PM
I also loved playing with the touch screen, much much more responsive. I don't think this game can be played again. I am stuck in the last level and its just the same over and over again, is boring now. I tried losing all my money in the hope of getting a game over and starting again, but that doesnt work neither. I read that some have tried uninstalling game and files, but sounds like that is not the fix. Shame because my partner wants to play from the starting point, not play the end of my game over and over. Sad now.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 10, 17 3:51 PM
sua_rider wrote:I also loved playing with the touch screen, much much more responsive. I don't think this game can be played again. I am stuck in the last level and its just the same over and over again, is boring now. I tried losing all my money in the hope of getting a game over and starting again, but that doesnt work neither. I read that some have tried uninstalling game and files, but sounds like that is not the fix. Shame because my partner wants to play from the starting point, not play the end of my game over and over. Sad now.

I tried uninstalling and every file associated with it in the hidden folders. Nothing works.

What DOES work is opening another user file on the computer and playing the game under the different profile. Was able to start from the beginning on the new user profile and still have the progress from the original play through on my main profile.

If anyone wants to replay this game from the beginning you may want to try that.

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 11, 17 3:13 AM
Hi Silver Hawk,

I did what you said and am now able to play the game again.

Thank you very much.

Dax

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Jun 14, 17 6:05 AM
Hi Dax,
Hi silver_hawk,

I'd really like to try what you recommended, I just don't know how to do that. Do I get this to work on my PC? How?
Any help is much appreciated....

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 15, 17 7:25 AM
Hi Banshee10

My PC is Windows 10  so the following might not be compatible if you don't have Windows 10.

Go to Settings, then Family & Other People.

Then choose between Add a family member  OR  Add someone else to this PC.

Then follow the instructions, i.e. email address and password, they also ask for a DOB.

I just set up an email in my dog's name and used one of my cats' name as the password.

I hope it works for you.

Dax

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Jun 15, 17 10:36 AM
Dax, it works!!!!!
Thank you so much for your help!

Daxadillion
Barracuda