bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 31, 17 12:29 AM
Spend a sensational summer vacation helping Rangers run Pinecreek Hills National Park. It’s Conservation Challenge year and Pinecreek is better than ever before. Take advantage of the opportunity to fly the helicopter, ride the airboat and feed deer. Visit a town from the 1800’s and see the gold mine, Arrowhead Scout Camp, Pinecreek’s National Wildlife Preserve, the Nature Field Station and much more.

Play great HOGS & solve fun puzzles on your way. Spot hundreds of animals, birds, fish and other wildlife. Help protect the environment, pick up souvenirs and earn awards during this amazing outdoor adventure!

Re:Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6

[Post New]by mysteryfreak on Jun 15, 17 1:17 PM
love all the Park Ranger games and the cruises

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by cal711 on Jun 15, 17 4:45 PM
I wonder if they're going to do any more Cruise Director ones? They only did the 3 of them but they're up to 6 on Park Ranger and I'd love to go sailing again.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jun 15, 17 6:55 PM
It looks like they release two Park Ranger adventures for every Cruise Director game, but I don't think they are stopping either. I suspect it has to do with the varying locations in Cruise Director. Pinecreek Hills pretty much consists of the same or very similar locations every game, with a few variations. But for Cruise Director they have to come up with new locations from all over the world for every game because the cruises go to different locations. It's probably just quicker to make a new Park Ranger game because they can reuse so much.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 16, 17 11:59 AM
Hi mysteryfreak, cal711, and burf90,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your feedback on this series of games as well as the Cruise Director ones available on the site. It is understandable wanting to know when certain games will be available on the site. The Moderation Team has no control over game releases, but I'll be sure to let the appropriate teams know that more Cruise Director games are requested. It is recommended to continue to check the New PC Game Releases calendar as it is updated daily.

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: