bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 31, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

becci16
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 forum

[Post New]by becci16 on Jun 4, 17 4:03 AM
Hi. I'm so thrilled to go on another Park Ranger adventure! This series is my favourite from my favourite game company. The Casual Arts people have done great work again.

I just have one comment, about the 'front page'. Am I missing the 'Welcome, Player name at the bottom of the screen? If two people are playing the game on one computer, this means going into 'change player' to confirm who you are playing as. A very small issue, just surprising.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jun 4, 17 10:12 AM
Hi, Becci16. If you look at the main screen, they have Change Player listed right under Continue. But you're right that there is no "Welcome, Becci!" anywhere. I guess if more than one person is playing, you'll just have to get in the habit of checking the Change Player screen each time you open the game to see who played last and switch if necessary. It's a little annoying, but considering all the other things I love about this series, I'm willing to put up with it.

[Post New]by Diesel2591 on Jun 11, 17 7:09 AM
Question: Is there a way to restart a level when you're in it, or do you have to finish it and then replay?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jun 11, 17 10:15 AM
Nope. No way to restart. You have to finish the level and then replay from your score screen. If you do it that way, you won't have to replay the mini-game, too. Once you get to the main menu, though, you have to replay the whole level and the mini-game to move to a different level.

The good news, any trash or wildlife you found will stay collected, so you just need to find the objects on the list again and any trash/wildlife you missed.

If you're pretty good with computers, I can tell you how to find your saved game file and back it up and restore. Then you can replay levels from the beginning, but it's kind of a pain. So I only do this if I'm trying to beat a time limit achievement - like the finish the game in under three hours award.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jun 11, 17 10:16 AM
BTW - Welcome to the pond, Diesel2591!

[Post New]by Odie1957 on Jun 30, 17 2:58 PM
I was so excited and downloaded it and when I went to play my screen turned black and bouncing around says input not support. Tried re-installing it and rebooting my PC but so far nothing has worked.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jul 1, 17 11:31 AM
Hi, Odie1957. Welcome to the pond!

You might want to repost your issue in the tech issues thread, as that's where BFG will look for game problems. You might also want to look through that thread and try the solutions offered by the moderators or other players experiencing the same problems.

Based on what you wrote, it sounds like it might be a graphics problem, so try those solutions first. Updating Flash, DirectX, and your graphics drivers might help. You might also try changing your screen resolution. It may simply be that the game wants a higher or lower resolution than you are using. If you find one that works, you can always change it back to the one you prefer when you're done with the game.

If none of that works, try contacting BFG Customer Support and they should be able to get you going.

acewidd
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by acewidd on Jul 11, 17 12:56 PM
Am I the only person who really loves the music on this game, I was hoping you could download it, they should make a cd of it

Go to: