Sarge2u
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Mouse Locaton

[Post New]by Sarge2u on May 31, 17 7:03 PM
I replayed the peak efficiency level five times and can not locate the mouse. It's the crown level before number five. Thanks for the help.

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Mouse Locaton

[Post New]by jewel47 on May 31, 17 7:52 PM
Hello,

The mouse appears above the mannequin on the far left side. The mannequin is wearing the orange and yellow dress with the yellow neck strap.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by makovo on May 31, 17 8:21 PM

Edited on 06/04/2017 at 10:04:03 AM PST

GetitGotit
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by GetitGotit on Jun 3, 17 8:28 PM
[Removed by Moderator]
TIP FOR FINDING THE MICE. AS SOON AS YOU HEAR THE MOUSE SOUND, PAUSE THE GAME AND LOOK CAREFULLY. IF IT'S ON THE MIDDLE TO RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE SCREEN YOU'LL FIND IT!

Edited on 06/04/2017 at 10:05:30 AM PST

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Jun 4, 17 9:41 AM
GetitGotit wrote:[Removed by Moderator]
TIP FOR FINDING THE MICE. AS SOON AS YOU HEAR THE MOUSE SOUND, PAUSE THE GAME AND LOOK CAREFULLY. IF IT'S ON THE MIDDLE TO RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE SCREEN YOU'LL FIND IT!

[Removed by Moderator] Of course wondering how to find the mice is part of this forum, which is about how to play the game. I'm personally stuck on some of the mice locations as well. I'd love to find them all, as does anyone else playing this game. [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 06/04/2017 at 10:08:09 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 4, 17 2:13 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for helping one another out with requesting assistance finding the mice that are hidden in each level of Fabulous: Angela's High School Reunion Collector's Edition. I just needed to swim by real fast to remind everyone to do their best to be aware of and abide by the Forum Rules as well as a thank you to everyone for their patience in regards to spam posts.

First, the Forum Moderation Team does their best to manually delete and ban each spam post and poster as quickly as possible, and sometimes these spam posts take longer to remove than expected or are in the forums longer than we'd like. Our team continues to request updates to our spam filters to help combat this persistent and evolving issue and just in case there's further questions, the following announcement contains more information regarding spam posts in our forums:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

Furthermore, I'd like to discuss some other rules in the forums players are requested to abide by while posting, specifically:

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

We request players follow these rules to help maintain the most accessible and comfortable version of the forums that we can all help create. This helps players of all ages discuss and enjoy games with one another, and I want to thank everyone here in advance for helping us all maintain that sort of environment.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope that some players are able to swim by with assistance with these hidden mouse locations. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

ArmyMomOkc
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by ArmyMomOkc on Jun 4, 17 7:16 PM
A Spam post was removed, not a post tips on mouse locations. I reported the spam post yesterday (I'm sure I wasn't the only one) it had nothing to do with a game at all.
My wish is for players to make the subject of their post clear. An example would be "Mouse location level 8".

Go to: