bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Walkthrough available for Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 20, 10 9:31 AM
Stuck? Need some help?

Check out the walkthrough for Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here

Happy Gaming!

Edited on 04/20/2010 at 2:11:22 PM PST

Re:Walkthrough available for Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator

[Post New]by Xstitch746 on Apr 29, 10 3:37 PM
I am stuck on level 9, it will not let me go to gift shop. Who do I talk to to see what the problem is. [removed by moderator]

Edited on 05/24/2011 at 1:57:46 PM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Masquerade Mysteries: The Case of the Copycat Curator

[Post New]by robin94122 on Apr 29, 10 5:41 PM
Xstitch746 wrote:I am stuck on level 9, it will not let me go to gift shop. Who do I talk to to see what the problem is.

There are several spoiler topics in the forum about the Gift Shop--read them over and see if there's anything there that helps.

If not, it may be a glitch. Click on the green envelope in the right column to get in touch with Customer Service and they should be able to help you one way or another.

Good luck--I'm sure that must be frustrating! I'm so sorry you got stuck there.

Robin

[Post New]by jlefflerc1 on May 5, 10 9:31 AM
Xstitch746 wrote:I am stuck on level 9, it will not let me go to gift shop. Who do I talk to to see what the problem is. Xstitch703@yahoo.com

gisse
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by gisse on May 5, 10 2:56 PM
ik zit vast in chapter 10 wie kan mij helpen om de 4 camera's te vinden

coolmom4
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by coolmom4 on Jul 29, 10 11:32 AM
I'm stuck, I'm in chapter 7, the guard is drugged, what room do I go to? Where doI find a light for the room that is dark? Each place says to go to a different location. Please help!

Go to: