Back yard problem

[Post New]by SurrealBabe on Jun 1, 17 4:44 PM
I am stuck in the backyad. Went to the 2nd floo onc but has not been able to go anywhere. Nothing shows up below. Any ideas besides reinstalling and starting over?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Back yard problem

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 1, 17 5:44 PM
Hello SurrealBabe,

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm sorry that you've been stuck in the backyard in Fear For Sale: Hidden in the Darkness Collector's Edition. I'm happy to offer some troubleshooting guidance.

When a game stalls or gets stuck, it's always a good idea to check if your computer's video card driver is up to date. It can also help to run the game with administrator permissions. I've included the help pages that detail how to do both processes below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If those steps don't help, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to help you going forward.

We do ask that all technical matters regarding this game be posted in the designed technical issues thread. This helps the Moderation Team keep the Forums organized and also allows us to notice glitches and trends more quickly. As such, I've locked this thread and am redirecting all further technical queries to the thread below.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fear For Sale: Hidden in the Darkness Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for understanding. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the moderators if further questions arise. We're happy to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: