Anyone know where the book of origins collectible is on the cliff?

[Post New]by Johnster203 on Jun 1, 17 6:14 PM
The guide says there is a book of origins page on the cliff, but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know where exactly it is?

dc828
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Anyone know where the book of origins collectible is on the cliff?

[Post New]by dc828 on Jun 2, 17 4:40 PM
I used the hint and it flew off to the right. I believe that this panel expands further, but in the Book of Origin, it won't move over there.

It is a bug and needs to be fixed. As I type this, I find the fix in my download queue!

Edited on 06/02/2017 at 4:42:16 PM PST

dc828
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dc828 on Jun 2, 17 5:16 PM
Yes. Download the fix and a new panel will appear. you'll be able to get that one. I just finished the game!

[Post New]by gaillavielle on Jun 9, 17 2:51 PM
How do I get the fix download? I have no idea where to find it.

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Jun 17, 17 9:48 AM
I have deleted the game/reinstalled, checked updates, created new profiles and still see nothing....

Is this an extra? I still haven't found one and really tired of replaying it...still haven't finish the main game yet.

Abbey

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jun 18, 17 9:46 AM
Akaabbey wrote:I have deleted the game/reinstalled, checked updates, created new profiles and still see nothing....

Is this an extra? I still haven't found one and really tired of replaying it...still haven't finish the main game yet.

Abbey

The Book of Origins collectibles aren't available until you finish both the main game and the bonus game. Then it's a separate hunt for just those items. You'll find the icon for the hunt in the Extras.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jun 18, 17 9:51 AM
gaillavielle wrote:How do I get the fix download? I have no idea where to find it.

Hi, Gaillaville. Welcome to the pond! Sorry you had to wait so long for a reply. You can get the new version by just uninstalling your game and then downloading it again from BFG. Once a new version is available, it's the only one that you can download, so that's always the easiest way to do it.

In this game, your saved game will still be there, so you can pick up from where you left off. That's usually the case, but there are a few cases where you have to start over.

Also, if you are still playing the main game, you won't be able to find any Book of Origins collectibles. They're only available to hunt for after you finish both the main and bonus games.

[Post New]by clilo66 on Jun 26, 17 5:28 AM
It´s still not working

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jun 26, 17 8:20 AM
clilo66 wrote:It´s still not working

And you've finished both the main and bonus games? You can't collect the Book of Secrets pieces until you've completely finished the main and bonus games.

If you have finished them and are trying to complete the Book of Secrets hunt that you accessed from the Extras menu, then post this issue in the technical issues thread. I'd also send a support request in to BFG customer service, if I were you.

Go to: