gbouffar
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Trophy for using downgraded products in last level of each restaurant

[Post New]by gbouffar on Jun 1, 17 8:37 PM
Does anyone know what you need to do for this? I've selected only products that don't give you tips or are fast cooking and I still don't show progress for this. In some restaurants, you cannot select only one product. Please help! Thank you! I've only completed the first two restaurants, but I really like this game!

Re:Trophy for using downgraded products in last level of each restaurant

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jun 20, 17 7:09 PM
I came here to find the same answer you are looking for. I read the British Tea Kettle thread. Everyone says to use the products that are the first in the menu. I get that. But what about for instance in Carlos' Restaurante there are 2 magazines and 2 soups. Maybe just don't serve the second soup or the recipe magazine. But people will get angry and walk away. Any help with what else to do will be appreciated.

Edited on 06/20/2017 at 7:12:14 PM PST

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jun 20, 17 7:34 PM
I tried not giving people the 2nd soup or the recipe magazine. I only reached 2 stars. I tried using the second item on the menu. Got 3 stars but in the British Tea Kettle Trophy I am not seeing any progress. Someone please help!

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jun 21, 17 12:10 PM
I tried the second chapter and saw in the British tea kettle that it worked. I went back to the first chapter and realized I forgot to change the avocado to potato. I think it worked. I can't remember what the movement of the green bar in the tea kettle looked like.
So I guess you make sure all your products are the first ones on the menu. Where there are 2 just use the second product.

gbouffar
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by gbouffar on Jun 21, 17 9:52 PM
Thank you, Cheryl,

I went back and was able to make progress on the second and third chapters, but it won't give it to me for the first one. I checked and rechecked to make sure I was only using the first products, but it still won't move the tea kettle bar. The bar moves about an inch or so for each time you do one of the levels correctly. I checked after each one I did and it moved for the second and third chapters, but not the first. I guess I'll have to try again later and see if anyone else has this problem. Thanks anyway, at least I was able to complete part of it. I'll keep going and see if it gives it to me for the other chapters.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jun 22, 17 3:04 PM
gbouffar I just got the British Tea Kettle trophy.
If you didn't get the first chapter in Carlos' make sure you use for the soups the Ajoblanco and the Vegetable. I don't know if this makes a difference but I put the ajoblanco on the left and the vegetable on the right. And then the newspaper on the top and the recipe on the bottom. If you have both items up there and click on the top change to the newspaper and it will automatically put the recipe magazine on the bottom. Same with the soup. I didn't see any progress in the kettle for Carlos', then I went back and saw I forgot to change the potato to the avocado. Even for the Empanadas make sure to change back to chocolate and ice cream.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jun 22, 17 3:12 PM
gbouffar here is a list as what I used in Carlo's.
Magazines- Newspaper and Recipe Magazine
Baking- Potato and Eggs
Sangria- Red Wine and Fall Fruit
Soups- Ajoblanco and Vegetable
Coffee- Espresso
Paella- Chicken
Empanadas- Chocolate and Ice Cream
It is so easy to forget one little change.
If you haven't started the 4th 5th and 6th chapters make a list of what items to use when they come up. So much easier not to miss something. A little time consuming. But so is going through all the menus to make sure you changed everything.
Good luck. I hope this helps.

gbouffar
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by gbouffar on Jun 22, 17 9:33 PM
Hi Cheryl, Thanks for your suggestions and help. I went back and used exactly what you listed (which is what I used before also), but it still won't give it to me. Do you have to get at least two stars to get the progress? Every time I do this first chapter, level 10, people keep asking for the vegetable soup or recipe magazine (which you can't give them), so I can't get two stars. I did get to chapter four and got that one, but chapter one is still not happening. By the way, there is no red wine on that level. But, everything else (chicken, newspaper, ajoblanco soup, espresso. fall fruit, chocolate and ice cream) is what I'm using. I guess I'll forget about that one for awhile and try to finish the game. Thanks again!

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jun 25, 17 5:01 PM
I think you need 3 stars. That's how I got the trophy. Good luck.

may_be_uk
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by may_be_uk on Jul 12, 17 12:46 PM
see
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/907461.page

it has good hints on how to achieve this "British Tea Kettle" award.

Go to: