Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Re:Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 19, 08 6:26 PM
I was just going to ask the same thing.... I"ve seen people talk about it on the forums here.. and am anxious to see what it's about...

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Oct 19, 08 6:44 PM
LGizmoQueen_1 wrote:Does anyone have any idea when 'Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets' will be available on BFG. It seems to be a pretty coooool game. I found it on the Alawar site.
lindac

I got the demo from another site -- I don't remember which one (yikes!). I would LOVE for BFG to get this one, since I only purchase from them! It is one of the first demos I have done in a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG time that, without realizing it, I played thru til the one hour was up. Usually I play only 30 minutes or so -- in my book -- this one rocks.

Other ones that you might want to check out is Crystal Portal and I did the demo for Mortimer Beckett and the Secrets of Spooky Manor. I have played these demos from other sites as well. BFG really needs to get these too!!!!!

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Oct 19, 08 6:47 PM
I beta tested the game and it's similiar to ME and Sherlock Holmes. It's a wonderful game. You will enjoy it tremendously that I can promise you. Just do a search on good old goo and will find it no problem. The game is out but I too want BF to get it and they probably will since they had this author's games on here before. Take care

Sassy

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 19, 08 6:55 PM
sassylassie.... how do you get to be a beta tester....?? I"d like to do that..

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Oct 21, 08 3:50 PM
BFG just HAS to get this game. I just played the demo from another site and it is GREAT! Interesting story (not too much of it, either!), unbelievable graphics and very clever items. PLEASE BFG, if we can't have MCF, give us this!

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 21, 08 3:53 PM
calsmom2001 wrote:BFG just HAS to get this game. I just played the demo from another site and it is GREAT! Interesting story (not too much of it, either!), unbelievable graphics and very clever items. PLEASE BFG, if we can't have MCF, give us this!

I absolutely agree that this particular HO is a great game. I liked it when I beta'd ithe game and even more when I did the one hour trial. I want more!

Welcome to the Pond, calsmom2001. Hope to see you swimming around more often with this zany group of folks.

Edited on 10/21/2008 at 3:53:55 PM PST

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on Oct 21, 08 4:18 PM
I love all HO games the more the merrier. IMHO

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 21, 08 4:26 PM
At this time, BFG does not announce a "coming attractions" list so we don't know when any game will be coming. Nor do we know if they will even get the game. All we can do is speculate based on the game developer.
... I also beta tested the Dr Lynch game and played the demo on another site. I really like the game and hope we get it here at BFG.
...BFG won't be getting the Mortimer Beckett game; it was released over a year ago.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 22, 08 5:24 AM
calsmom2001 wrote:How did you get to beta Dr. Lynch? I am SO jealous!
Hi Calsmom, welcome to the Pond. There's a link on RealArcade that let's you sign up to become a Beta tester. You might check out their site. I can't remember exactly where it's located. Maybe one of the other testers can tell you in case you don't find it. Good Luck

[Post New]by MagickUnicorns on Oct 22, 08 9:58 AM
You're right this game is cool. Hope BigFish gets it soon. I can't play Mushroom game because my computer keeps hanging up. Can't wait till my new computer arrives.

sawadee93
Koi
Koi
128,219 Posts

[Post New]by sawadee93 on Oct 23, 08 12:03 AM
OMG OMG it's here it's here ....GREAT game .... buying it right now !

coco1953
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,580 Posts

[Post New]by coco1953 on Oct 23, 08 12:06 AM
Think I'm going to have to change my screen name to "Buys a game every day"....LOL So happy that this game has made it's way to BF.

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Oct 23, 08 12:09 AM
We are being spoilt, I agree with you , but a new game everyday, I think I will have take a mortgage out.

sherales
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by sherales on Oct 23, 08 3:02 AM
Hi,

I just downloaded the demo and played but I got stuck at one level (I think 5 or 6) where it shows the tea room. There's a menu showing a list of tea flavors and I've found all but one letter "L". I couldn't find it. Does anyone played at that area and find the letter "L"? If so, lemme know where you found it.

Many thanks! :0)

dussgemma
Manatee
Manatee
4,100 Posts

[Post New]by dussgemma on Oct 23, 08 3:03 AM
I'm thinking about downloading the demo! Should be great fun!

[Post New]by jolanda130464 on Oct 23, 08 3:49 AM
Hi,
I,m also stuck in the tearoom just like sherales, cant find the L . please can anyone help???

Nikita77
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Nikita77 on Oct 23, 08 4:30 AM
Downloaded this game and it froze up (twice) at the colored keys puzzle...got an "Access violation" message...whaddup?

itsme07
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

[Post New]by itsme07 on Oct 23, 08 4:59 AM
Sherals and Jolanda:regarding the "L" in the Tea room

While reading the review of this game at Gamezebo, the same question popped up in the forums-here are the two responses. The person who asked, has been looking for two days (or so she said)

1. It's on the curtain that's on the left I believe, top left side, it's a lavender color. Good Luck
2. The letter L is at the left hand end of the left hand pelmet. It is green in colour. ( does that make sense?)

Good Luck

[Post New]by beatlefan_59 on Oct 23, 08 5:15 AM
Downloaded the demo, but can't play because the screen "flickers". Any suggestions, or is there some option to eliminate this?

[Post New]by beatlefan_59 on Oct 23, 08 5:43 AM
Nevermind, I uninstalled and reinstalled. Seems fine now.

Go to: