Puzzle Pieces

[Post New]by dollmaker1936 on Jun 2, 17 12:15 PM
the program tells you to gather the puzzles pieces but doesn't tell you how to gather them. Do you have to have all the games have 3 stars? If so, do the puzzles pieces then gather themselves. When I open the puzzle, there is absolutely nothing there.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Puzzle Pieces

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jun 3, 17 9:19 PM
Not sure if I understand your question, but each level has a hidden jigsaw puzzle piece. For example, in level 1 the jigsaw puzzle tile is located at the very top of the screen, by the railroad track, next to the tree. When you have found all 10 pieces for each location (i.e., level 1, level 2, etc.) you put the jigsaw puzzle picture together at the end of the location by clicking on the blue circle on the map. In level 1, that blue circle says 'Up Up and Away' when you hover your mouse over it. When you have compiled the picture with the jigsaw puzzle pieces, a bonus level opens up. You don't need 3 stars to collect the jigsaw puzzle pieces, but you need 3 stars to get to the bonus level.

julesy

Edited on 06/03/2017 at 9:26:49 PM PST

[Post New]by forme1 on Jun 19, 17 7:25 AM
WHAT railroad track, and you still have not said how to gather the pieces

Toots23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Toots23 on Jun 20, 17 7:45 AM
New comment about the puzzle pieces...just purchased this game a couple of weeks after playing the demo. Not remembering which puzzle pieces I had gotten, I went back to play from the beginning (continuing on from the current game); on the map screen, it shows that I received 3 stars on each level, but not all of the puzzle pieces. When I replay a level, I am unable to find the puzzle piece, but when I complete it, it shows a piece was found. Sorry for rambling on, but I'm at a loss what to do from here. Any comments are welcome.

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on Jun 22, 17 8:04 PM
Hello all fishies:

I just encountered this issue when I came to playing the bonus puzzle on level 1:

I got all the puzzle pieces from the first 10 levels, got to the bonus puzzle and opened it up, completed it, except... one piece missing !!

This is a major shame (and a huge disappointment) for us fishies to try to get all the puzzle pieces collected, then all of a sudden get one piece missing and cannot complete the bonus puzzle !!

How on earth are we supposed to complete the bonus puzzle - with one piece missing - and got all the pieces?! This is seriously a technical glitch with the pieces missing or disappearing entirely !!

Mods, could you contact the devs to see if they can get us a patch or update for this game so we can play the bonus puzzles?!? Please help us fishies !!

I have contacted support already and hoping they get me a satisfactory resolution to this "technical" matter... Fingers crossed...

Edited on 06/22/2017 at 8:09:29 PM PST

[Post New]by Noonayah on Jun 26, 17 5:35 PM
Could there be more than one puzzle piece on a level?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jul 2, 17 9:26 AM
Noonayah wrote:Could there be more than one puzzle piece on a level?

No, there is only one puzzle piece per level.

julesy

Go to: