Mail box

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jun 2, 17 7:07 PM
Hi,
I have an ID code I found under Characters and then Information, but when I use that code in the mail box it just says "wrong code".

What am I missing?

Thanks!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Mail box

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 6, 17 10:10 AM
Hello HorseDancer1,

That's an excellent question to ask, and I'd be happy to explain more about that specific section and what code would work in that box and for who. I also can clarify what the in-game ID is and what that can be useful for.

That box is for players who are new to the game to enter a code provided to them by more veteran players. This code can be found by clicking on Hero, selecting the Unicorn outfit, and then clicking the "Get Now!" button which should provide an invite code to give another player. In this case, a new player could enter that code provided by another player after reaching level 5 and receive some gold. The player who provided the code would then receive the Unicorn costume! For more information about that code and that blank in the mail box:

An Announcement regarding the Unicorn Code - May 17, 2017

I also want to clarify that the ID code that was found under Hero and then Information is your specific in-game ID for Sir Match-a-Lot associated with the current progress being played. That in-game ID can be provided to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team if there is trouble with lost progress or inventory, or a billing issue occurs, so our Reps can help with the correct account and progress, so noting this ID is a great idea just in case there is ever a need to contact our Support Team for assistance with your progress.

Players can find their in-game ID by tapping or clicking on Hero and then tapping or clicking on Info.

Thank you for your patience in waiting for a response, and I hope this was able to help clarify both what that ID code is as well as how to receive the Unicorn outfit using that code entry in the mail box. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Re:Mail box

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jun 9, 17 8:42 PM
Oh dear, I did get one message in the mail box, but it disappeared to quickly for me to understand what it was. Does that mean the player that sent the message did not get the right reward?

Thanks!

Go to: