Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:no starting over????

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 4, 17 11:21 AM
I had no problems at all with the main game and managed to finish it but have no idea if you can start over.

I expect you have to finish the Lost Tomb section first as all Big Fish games I have purchased are re-playable.

vernete
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by vernete on Jun 4, 17 11:35 PM
i think people may be talking about it seemingly is a one person game. you don't seem to have a way for another person to play an individual game. it just keeps continuing even after the main game is done.
i have been playing this game for hours a day since the 24th of may. i have not come to an end of the game. i also haven't seen a place for another person to 'sign in'. in fact, i don't believe i was asked to give a name to be a player when i first started.
this is a major problem, but for the money, this is a very good game.

[Post New]by tweetybird1656 on Jun 11, 17 7:41 AM
I am having the same problem as a lot of you that you can not start over and it continues the same thing as the other that you go back to lost tomb but can not start over. I enjoy the game but dislike that that I cannot start over

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 11, 17 12:39 PM
If you read the post by silver_hawk on the Touch Screen thread it tells you how to start over again.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 26, 17 9:41 AM
CS has sent me the file that will reset the game so I can restart from the beginning. If you want to reset your game, either send me a PM with your E-mail Address so I can send you the file or Contact Customer Support to request the file by E-mail at:

https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

HTH

Update:

I couldn't get the file that CS sent me to reset Ruby Maze Adventure 2 on my computer. I'm running Window 7. I Uninstalled the game then went into the Registry the deleted all of the Ruby Maze Adventure 2 Files then Reinstalled the game. When I played the game, it started from the beginning.

You may need to contact CS if you aren't comfortable with deleting files from the Registry.

Edited on 07/24/2017 at 10:09:36 AM PST

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Jul 1, 17 3:10 AM
ganonsbane wrote:CS has sent me the file that will reset the game so I can restart from the beginning. If you want to reset your game, either send me a PM with your E-mail Address so I can send you the file or Contact Customer Support to request the file by E-mail at:

https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

HTH

That sounds nice, but why don't they give such information in the forum thread since there are so many fishies complaining? This could be the solution everyone's asking for.

[Post New]by nana301 on Jul 28, 17 12:46 PM
How to start over?

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Aug 5, 17 12:11 AM
Hi nana,

I followed the instructions given by silver_hawk and Daxadillion from the thread below:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/915268.page#6804573

It worked perfectly but it really is annoying that you have to go through all this.
Hope it'll work for you too,

banshee

Go to: