Silka
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Cannot collect all items on list

[Post New]by Silka on Apr 20, 10 1:55 PM
I'm in the office lobby and I can't clean up the last boot print. I've wiped it several times allowing the rag to return to inventory each time and still I can't clean it. When I request a hint to find the only other item on the list (hanger) it returns to the boot print. The blue item list direction is still blue even though I've restored everything. I tried talking to the guard and going to the Gift Shop. No luck. PLEASE HELP!!! I'M SOOOOO CLOSE!

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

Re:Cannot collect all items on list

[Post New]by Moon38 on Apr 20, 10 3:06 PM
I had this problem too. You have to collect the clothes hanger first which is on far back wall close to that same corner in the border about halfway downt the wall. It's very tough to see. I spotted the hook on it. That's how I found it. U have to find that first. Once U do you can start cleaning up the various smudges and bootprints in the room. Some won't 'take' unless you hit them just right. You'll just have to play with them but you can't do anything with them until you get the clothes hanger first. I hope this helps.

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Apr 20, 10 5:01 PM
The Blog Walkthrough has a marked screenshot showing the position of all the items, including the hanger, so it might help. I agree, try collecting that first.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Silka
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by Silka on Apr 21, 10 8:45 AM
MUWAH, MUWAH, MUWAH Moon38 and Robin 4122!! Your advice worked and I finally finished.

Thanks, again.

Silka

magilligan
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by magilligan on Apr 22, 10 12:22 PM
I have clicked all over and cannot find the clothes hanger, really getting annpyed with this game up till now I was enjoying it.
WHERE IS THAT ROTTEN HANGER !!!!!!!!

No that is wrong I know where it is suppose to be !!!!!

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Apr 22, 10 6:16 PM
magilligan wrote:I have clicked all over and cannot find the clothes hanger, really getting annpyed with this game up till now I was enjoying it.
WHERE IS THAT ROTTEN HANGER !!!!!!!!

No that is wrong I know where it is suppose to be !!!!!

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough yet? There's a marked screenshot, so it should help you find it.

The Hangar is marked on the screenshot in yellow. It's on the back wall, sitting on top of the magazine case, just below the sign for the Curator's Office.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!

Robin

Go to: