bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Surface: Strings of Fate Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 3, 17 12:29 AM
Elephant Games brings you the latest installment of the Surface series!

Your little sister has been kidnapped by two Brothers of Fate! With the help of a third Brother, it’s up to you to save her. With the odds stacked against you, can you find a way into another world and rescue her in time?! Find out in this spell-binding hidden-object puzzle adventure!

Re:Surface: Strings of Fate Collector's Edition

[Post New]by mjg326362 on Jun 4, 17 3:55 AM
Would someone be able to list the Surface game order? There was one in an earlier forum, but it looks like there's been a few new games released since then. Thanks!

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on Jun 4, 17 5:50 PM
There's a review on the sales page that lists all the CEs in the series...they're in alpha sequence, but the release date for each one is given. Hope that helps.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 6, 17 11:09 AM
Hello mjg326362,

I completely understand wanting to know the chronological order of the games in the Surface series (thanks for providing some help nextgengranny) and I'll gladly provide that information below.

The Surface games were released in the following order:

1) Surface: Mystery of Another World
2) Surface: The Noise She Couldn't Make
3) Surface: The Soaring City
4) Surface: The Pantheon
5) Surface: Reel Life
6) Surface: Game of Gods
7) Surface: Alone in the mist
8) Surface: Return to Another World
9) Surface: Lost Tales
10) Surface: Virtual Detective
11) Surface: Strings of Fate

Thanks for reaching out. If any more questions or concerns arise, please don't hesitate to PM myself or another of the active moderators. We're always here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by marnie2002 on Aug 12, 17 8:33 PM
Surface, and other games should not make you restart at the beginning ins the mini games. If you make a mistake, game should take you back one step, not to the beginning of the game pattern.

Go to: