Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Vengeful Beauty here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 4, 17 12:39 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/04/2017 at 9:52:50 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Dimensions: Vengeful Beauty here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 4, 17 9:52 AM
Howdy Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help site. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Support Team site, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

Watrewoman
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Watrewoman on Jun 20, 17 5:14 PM
I am using Windows 10 for PC

It seems my ranger went AWOL after I saved him (the screen froze and I backed out of the scene). I can't find him to give him his memory back. I have also back tracked through all the areas that are not locked. I have hit the hint button in each area and I am told there is nothing to do. I have found the ranger ID (after rescuing the ranger) , but not the pump part. I too am stuck.

movalley
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

No gears in fresco at train wreck.

[Post New]by movalley on Jul 2, 17 10:58 AM
I finished the fresco at the train wreck. A panel is supposed to open with gears in it. No panel opened. The hint tells me I've done all I can do.
What now? I can't continue with the game!

[Post New]by lillie7659 on Sep 22, 17 9:16 AM
i am in the city in the subway finding way out , all areas say nothing to do what have i missed

Go to: