kevuar
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Seoul 98& 100

[Post New]by kevuar on Jun 4, 17 4:55 PM
I am stuck on these level, trying to get the helmets and collect the gems.
Has anybody got advice in these levels. Seoul has been very hard and the more you try the harder this level gets. Am I missing something?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Seoul 98& 100

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 7, 17 11:53 AM
Hi there kevuar,

Seoul, Levels 98 and 100, in Gummy Drop! are really tricky, so I completely understand reaching out for some advice.

What helped me beat Seoul, Level 98 was focusing on making matches with the same colored gummies as the color blockers on the board. For this level, the color blockers were light blue and yellow. The more same-colored light blue and yellow matches I made, the quicker those color blockers filled up. Once the color blockers were full, they exploded; this helped me halt the creeping sand and also allowed me to wrack up a higher score. When I focused on getting the gummy bombs to explode, I was also able to get the 10,000 pink gems needed to complete the level.

What helped me beat Seoul, Level 100 was focusing on making Bombs wherever possible. Bombs are created by matching five same-colored gummies in an L-shape or a T-shape. Unlike Line Crushes, which are made by matching four same-colored gummies in any direction, Bombs can remove gummies that are on the other side of a wall. Since this level has so many walls, Bombs are the best way to get a high enough score.

If any Lightening Bolts are available, I'd recommend using them on these levels. Every bit of extra assistance helps.

Since this is regarding a city level specific question, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the designated threads. This will help to keep the forums organized. Please refer to the main directory below:

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If any more questions arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active moderators. We're always happy to help.

bfgBeruna

kevuar
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by kevuar on Jun 7, 17 4:09 PM
Am now working on 98 and using the steps you advised,
Will keep trying and will do 100 next. Practice makes perfect.
Maybe with a little luck I will get them.
Thanking you for your help.

Edited on 06/07/2017 at 4:45:49 PM PST

kevuar
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by kevuar on Jun 8, 17 11:23 AM
I tried the tips you gave me but not haveing any luck getting level 98.
Between the sand and the number of moves, and the score you need I am not getting anywhere close to getting this level. Have not even tried level 100.
I tried, thanks anyway,

On a positive not I just got level 100 on a first try, lucky I guess.
Gues. 98 was not meant for me.

Edited on 06/08/2017 at 11:29:20 AM PST

kevuar
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by kevuar on Jun 11, 17 1:34 PM
I finally got 98 after many try's.
Not a easy one to beat.

Go to: