lkbambi
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Help! Stuck at slider puzzle

[Post New]by lkbambi on Apr 20, 10 7:17 PM
Is there any way to get past the slider puzzle? I hate slider puzzles. I'm ready to ditch this game. It was okay that I had to do the garage stuff twice since I didn't know better and lost the film canister at the castle and hadn't saved first. Are there more puzzles like this in this game? If so, and no skips available, I'm ditching it.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Help! Stuck at slider puzzle

[Post New]by govegril on Apr 20, 10 8:01 PM
This is the only hard puzzle.
I was stuck on it too and driving me crazy but I tried the strategy mentioned by a poster in the Slider Arrrggggg thread and I finished it in miniutes.

The strategy is to put the corners in first then do the outside part and work around to the middle.
The puzzle fell into place when I did it this way so you could give it a try.

good luck- and I hate picture sliders.

[Post New]by SandyBasket2000 on Apr 21, 10 11:38 AM
I was stuck for a few DAYS on this one. When I did the four corners and left the middle for last, it all fell into place. What helped, finally, was I cut up pieces of paper and numbered them, so when I was left with the middle, I was able to move the pieces around to find the solution. Make sure you get the top and bottom rows done first.

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

[Post New]by luvtoread on Jun 6, 10 7:58 AM
Hannah57 and Mr Russ both had great ideas which helped me get
through it. Do 4 corners first, then do the rest like a 3x3 grid. Also,
do not forget to first collect piece from the mantle to fill in final
square.

[Post New]by cushtigger on Jul 12, 10 11:26 AM
Thanks Guys I had been stuck for quite a while on this flippin slider puzzle but followed this advice and solved within about 5 minutes, brilliant.

[Post New]by bmlaporte on Jul 20, 10 2:28 AM
OMG I HATE SLIDER PUZZLES I HAVE BEEN AT THIS FOR HOURS...I HATE HATE HATE THEM!!!!!!

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jul 20, 10 9:00 AM
If you do the four corners first it helps but if you can't solve it let me know and I can give you a save game files.

[Post New]by maziej1973 on Jul 21, 10 11:19 AM
Ok for some reason I can't get through the slider puzzle...Can someone please send me a saved game??? I think my vision is causing me problems with this puzzle. It is so dark that I can't tell what is what....

Thanks,
Mazie

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jul 23, 10 9:50 AM
If anyone whats a save game file to get past this slider puzzle.

Please let me know by PM me

[Post New]by felinedevine on Jul 25, 10 9:44 AM
I too am stuck on the slider puzzle. This is soooooooooo frustrating!!! Also there seems to be no reset. I had to start again by loading an earlier save I used the hints that were suggested by doing the corners first, but that didn't help. I like this game, but i guess i will not finish it because of this ridiculous puzzle. Too bad, but i don't want to waste anymore time trying to solve it.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jul 26, 10 5:14 PM
It is on its way - email express

[Post New]by diannehaynes on Sep 16, 10 2:23 PM
Hi, I saw your post and I would really appreciate it if you could help me too! I know what to do but I can't seem to accomplish it. If you have the time to help me, Thank you in advance!!!!!

Dianne Haynes aka Stuck like cement.

Edited on 09/17/2010 at 4:40:36 AM PST

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Sep 16, 10 5:08 PM
Please PM a message with your email address - at the right I will PM you

Please edit your post to erase your email address - NO posting of email addresses

[Post New]by diannehaynes on Sep 17, 10 4:41 AM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Sorry about the email address. Thanks for letting me know. Your Awesome!

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Sep 17, 10 9:32 AM
Your welcome I am glad that I could help.

rozlina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by rozlina on Jan 10, 11 2:37 AM
felinedevine wrote:I too am stuck on the slider puzzle. This is soooooooooo frustrating!!! Also there seems to be no reset. I had to start again by loading an earlier save I used the hints that were suggested by doing the corners first, but that didn't help. I like this game, but i guess i will not finish it because of this ridiculous puzzle. Too bad, but i don't want to waste anymore time trying to solve it.

did you manage to solve the slider puzzle? i like this game too but i'm afraid i'm about to give it up just because of this slider puzzle!!! i hate slider puzzle!!!!!

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 10, 11 9:39 AM
If you want I could give you a save game file to get past the puzzle - PM me

[Post New]by inkie32 on Jan 15, 11 1:23 PM
This sliderpuzzle is making me nuts! I don t want to give up the game cause its a good one. I took all the advice that is on the forum but its not helping. Someone please help me.

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Jan 15, 11 8:21 PM
It's on the way by personal message - PM

[Post New]by muazdam on Mar 24, 11 1:19 AM
please anyone send me the saved game for the slider puzzle i need it very badly..pls i beg of u...pls anyone..i will b very grateful..pls pls ma id is muazzam_damda786@yahoo.com..pls

Go to: