Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gnumz 2: Arcane Power here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 5, 17 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/05/2017 at 5:21:14 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gnumz 2: Arcane Power here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 5, 17 5:21 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

ladyblu11
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

can't exit game

[Post New]by ladyblu11 on Jun 6, 17 1:23 PM
I can't exit the game. On the main menu, when I click on the big Red X in top right corner to exit, nothing happens. I have to change to windowed mode and then close out the screen or reboot my computer.

- Macbook Pro 2016, OS Sierra 10.12.5.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gnumz 2: Arcane Power here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 8, 17 5:40 PM
Hello ladyblu11,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response for that issue being experienced while playing Gnumz 2: Arcane Power. It sounds like there is an issue to exit out of the game using the red X on the title screen of the game and I want to provide some troubleshooting steps that may help as well as how to reach out to our Support Team for more assistance.

In this case, I recommend seeing if the following general Mac troubleshooting steps are able to help resolve that. In any case, it will help determine if more investigation is necessary to resolve this issue. Here are those steps if you would like to try those:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. It may also assist our Reps to provide a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report so they can investigate the issue a bit more closely. Our Reps are always happy to help out with the tools they have available and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was helpful. Don't hesitate to contact any of our active Moderators with further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: