Chapter Eight: Babylon Kingdom, The Hanging Gardens

[Post New]by jtopie on Apr 20, 10 8:45 PM
I have been in all three rooms, gotten all the items and have a headless statue, blue stone (I've placed it in the pendant), got a Well Done, gone outside, and according to the walkthrough, the top of the building should now be active. But the lowest room (the last one I was in) is still active. When I go back in, it says all clues found and I'd already gotten Well Done. Anyone have any ideas how I can go forward or is the game just corrupt and I can't go forward. As I said, I've looked at the walkthrough and don't see anything else to do. If I go back I'm at the menu. Please help if you can. I really like this game.

Re:Chapter Eight: Babylon Kingdom, The Hanging Gardens

[Post New]by jptester on Apr 23, 10 2:55 PM
I remember there are 3 rooms which you have to beat before you get to the top, one of them has to be played 2 times, at the end there will be a headless statue, a head, a blue pendant, first mix the headless statue with the head, you'll get the whole statue, now mix it with the blue pendante and you'll have a big statue with a pendant, place that item on the middle of the screen in the top level and you'll be able to continue your game, there are 4 rooms in this level, 3 of them are available from the start, but the 4th must be unlock first by playing the other 3 rooms, hope this helps

[Post New]by jscalabis on Jun 8, 10 6:04 AM
In the top room of The Hanging Gardens there is something to put in some sort of altar. I tried all three objects of my inventory (a statue, a jewel and a kind of collar) but didn´t work. So, I can´t move on in the game.

BGOVEA
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by BGOVEA on Feb 3, 11 10:06 PM
If we're in the same room, I put a pitcher on the right and a loaf of bread on the left. I think. I'm stuck in the lower room.

Go to: