bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 21, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

Re:Welcome to Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life forum

[Post New]by patnsky on Apr 22, 10 1:09 AM
Love it, Love it, and Love it. Played several previous VV’s several years ago. One, do not remember which one, had problems and I lost interest. Sooooo happy to have a new one to play. I spent the whole afternoon and evening playing. I also want to thank annatar 4 posting some stew recipes.

I happily give Virtual Village a Seattle several thumps up.

Thank you 4 the variety of genre of games you provide to us.

[Post New]by MamaJudith on May 1, 10 11:43 PM
i have a lot problems with this game....it says its had problems and i play 5 minutes, than it quit and cant play again... do i have to restart install??????

[Post New]by austinfrasso on May 9, 10 11:55 AM
the game will not work whats wrong how do i install because it says i need 2 i played it before on a different computer and bought it and installed it but now i cant install it yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
help me nowwwwwww

qconn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by qconn on May 31, 10 3:49 PM
I love virtual villagers .I play all of them and beated it. on virtual villagers a new home i got over 200 people so if you can play it just buy it

Edited on 05/31/2010 at 3:52:52 PM PST

qconn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by qconn on May 31, 10 3:58 PM
hi if you need any help ask me i am the man (over 120 people vv 4)

qconn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by qconn on May 31, 10 4:11 PM
i am quinton known as the master of all virtual villagers on 1 i have 230 villagers on 2 400 it was hard on 3 258 on 4 103 so now you know i am the master

qconn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by qconn on May 31, 10 4:13 PM
i am quinton known as the master of all virtual villagers on 1 i have 230 villagers on 2 400 it was hard on 3 258 on 4 103 so now you know i am the master

[Post New]by mummzzy on Jun 16, 10 10:13 AM
can any 1 help me i have put the game on to small screen and now it is not working

[Post New]by ilikecandy2010 on Jul 12, 10 1:16 PM
Hey! everyone u all gotta know a glitch i found! when u find something, like a mushroom, first, put a kid on it, then before they pick it up, pause it, then put another kid on the thing, IT REALLY WORKS!! even though not all the time But if u do it with only mushrooms u can get a huge food supply! Good luck with the game peeps!

Edited on 07/12/2010 at 1:17:01 PM PST

Windy30
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Welcome to Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life forum

[Post New]by Windy30 on Jul 14, 10 6:51 PM
i need help on getting cloth bolts. how do i get them

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 17, 10 4:30 AM
You need to have level 2 science and then build the clothing hut. Once the hut is finished, drop a villager on the pukpy vines growing on the cliff face. They will go get a cutting tool to cut it. Fill your pot with salt water and boil it. Then add the vines. Once the stew is done, drop a villager on the pot and they will take it to a stone by the sea. Keep dropping villagers on the pulp on the stone until it turns into cloth.

[Post New]by rhartley018 on Jul 26, 10 7:24 PM
How to plug the hole where all the water is falling from the waterfall?

[Post New]by rhartley018 on Jul 26, 10 7:26 PM
How do I get the water to flow down by the berry bush? I've cleared the debris from the waterfall, but now I don't know what to do next!

[Post New]by tootsienana on Aug 9, 10 2:05 PM
qconn wrote: hi if you need any help ask me i am the man (over 120 people vv 4)

Hi can you tell me what to do with the butterflies I have tried everything.
Thanks

[Post New]by Jodylec on Oct 26, 10 12:45 PM
I am having problems getting this game to run at all, I have tried rebooting the system, it says that the game has an running error 5 I think, I have also unistalled the game and re installed and un and re install the game manager, Help please
best wishes
Jodylec
below is a copy of the system set up I have.

My system set up is the following:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name JOANNE-PC
System Manufacturer Advent
System Model SQ9204
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz, 2498 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00 PG, 10/09/2009
SMBIOS Version 2.5
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United Kingdom
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7600.16385"
User Name Joanne-PC\Joanne
Time Zone GMT Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 3.24 GB
Available Physical Memory 1.44 GB
Total Virtual Memory 6.48 GB
Available Virtual Memory 4.42 GB
Page File Space 3.24 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

mclaughin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mclaughin on Jan 2, 11 1:03 AM
rhartley018 wrote:How do I get the water to flow down by the berry bush? I've cleared the debris from the waterfall, but now I don't know what to do next!

Down on the beach by where the waterfall was before you diverted it there is a large rock. You have to move it to plug the hole. You have to have either a master builder or enough tech. I'm not sure which it was I just kept trying until it worked.

[Post New]by rolover on Apr 6, 11 3:00 PM
Hi I can't get the villagers to bring food to the pot for the big feast, nor can I get a child or adult to pick a flower for the lei. Any suggestions?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 6, 11 10:12 PM
For the feast, put one sweet, one spicy and one soapy plant in a pot with boiling fresh water. Then drop someone on the pot and they will get food from the food bin to add to the stew. You need to do this twice. Then you need to set someone to get berries, one to get fish and one to get a yellow fruit. They should add it to the stew. Get a child to pick a mushroom. If the stew goes cold halfway through you can add a new hot stone to the pot.

For the flowers, you need to upgrade your tree technology in your tech menu to level 4 - it should say 'the tree of life is recovering'. You can then pick up the braids from the lab and carry them to the beach. You then drop a villager on the braid and they will make it into a rope with cloth. So you need to have cloth in your clothes hut. A hummingbird will appear and will pollinate some of the flowers. When it says a flower is in full bloom, drop any villager (adult or child) on it to pick the flowers.

[Post New]by HamsterCrazy on Apr 9, 11 8:07 AM
Hey I really need help here, my whole tribe depends on you helping!

I didn't go on for a few days and now I am left with a bunch of 71 and 60 year old girls and a few young males. No matter what I tried nothing worked and I have all the tech stuff and all the puzzles solved please help!

P.S. Will the mansoleum pieces help me?

Thanks
HAMSTERCRAZY

Go to: