ladyblu11
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Can't Exit Game?

[Post New]by ladyblu11 on Jun 6, 17 9:51 PM
I can't exit the game. On the main menu, when I click on the big Red X in top right corner to exit, nothing happens. I have to change to windowed mode and then close out the screen or reboot my computer.

Anyone else have this problem?

- Macbook Pro 2016, OS Sierra 10.12.5.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Can't Exit Game?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 8, 17 5:46 PM
Hello ladyblu11,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response as well as taking the time to report this issue you are experiencing in the technical issues thread for this game.

I just wanted to swim by real fast to provide a link to my response since this seems to be discussing the same issue about being unable to close out of the game using the in-game method in the Mac version. You can read my response here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gnumz 2: Arcane Power here.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with the game, I'd like to lock this thread and continue the discussion of this issue at the designated thread it was posted to above. Thank you so much for taking the time to post it there to let us know what was happening and I hope my response is helpful. Don't hesitate to contact any of the active Moderators if there are further questions. We're all happy to help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: