Where do I find out how to feed my horse?

[Post New]by marandasmom on Jun 6, 17 10:24 PM
I didn't see any instructions for how to feed my horse.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Where do I find out how to feed my horse?

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 7, 17 5:23 PM
Welcome to the pond!

At the top of the screen there are 2 plus signs near the horse. Clicking on the left one feeds the horse with some of the accumulated food which you got from matching tiles in the M3 levels. The food tiles start out as meat but will change (upgrade) as you complete quests. You also have to click on the right plus sign by the horse every so often in order to maintain the horse. You have to go to the blacksmith and have assorted horse paraphernalia crafted for the horse.

You might want to see the general tips thread here (now locked but still viewable):

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/722523.page

[Post New]by bpearce2001 on Sep 26, 17 11:07 PM
I have clicked the plus sign on the left food item, and filled the food all the way up, but the game still says my horse is malnourished. What else is there to do? I'm losing 10 moves on every level because of it.

[Post New]by bpearce2001 on Sep 29, 17 8:31 AM
I found the answer out myself, but thought I would share it in case anyone else has the same question. It's not enough to have sufficient food for your horse. You have to also add an object, such as the bridle which is made by the blacksmith. Once I added that, my horse was no longer malnourished. Who'd thunk?

Go to: