Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Summer in Italy here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 7, 17 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/07/2017 at 6:29:13 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Summer in Italy here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 7, 17 6:29 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on Jun 8, 17 12:48 AM
First off, the woman who speaks in the voice over has one of the most annoying voices ever! Thank goodness for the skip button.

This game is horrible though, it started getting all 'floaty' on level 6. Took over a minute for the 'get ready' graphic to finally settle in so you could play the level but the 'floatiness' (not a word but...) continued. So this is a no go for me. It also took 3 times before I could download, my computer kept stopping the download saying there might be malicious code in the program. My 'antivirus' program didn't have an issue though? So go figure?

ctitus
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by ctitus on Jun 8, 17 8:43 AM
I just purchased this game and it will not download. I have tried 3 times and still nothing. An;y help? Operating on Windows 10.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 9, 17 8:31 AM
Hi gertie23 and ctitus,

Thank you for posting in this thread what you are experiencing with this game along with your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that there has been some trouble downloading this particular game. Please refer to the following help page for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve this issue:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to provide assistance beyond what the forums can provide.

gertie23, in regards to the voice content of the game, I'll be sure to pass this along to the appropriate teams. We greatly appreciate your feedback and for letting other players know that a skip button feature can be used.

Thanks once again for your patience and understanding. If any questions come up, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jun 12, 17 8:04 AM
No problems! Windows XP.

[Post New]by bravesfan55 on Jun 12, 17 12:10 PM
I just purchased this game and it is froze, i tried everything but it will not let me play, i would like my money back or another game. I left Big Fish for this very reason, so i thought i would try again, but it's like before, so please try and do something or refund my money....thank you

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 12, 17 12:32 PM
Hi dollyflower and bravesfan55,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players posting what is occurring within their game. Thank you dollyflower for letting us know that this game is working correctly on your Windows XP computer.

bravesfan55, welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that this game is frozen on your computer. If you would like to troubleshoot this issue, I'll go ahead and include some Big Fish Games Help pages below that have been known to help resolve the freezing.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

The first help page contains steps on ensuring that your video card driver is current while the second help page lets the game obtain the necessary permissions to run properly.

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to further assist. Please keep in mind that refunds are based on a case by case basis and the Support Team can help look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jun 21, 17 12:48 PM
Full screen did not take on my Win10, 64-bit msi gaming laptop. Each time I clicked on full screen, the game minimized, disappeared, and then came back on in window mode, after which full screen was again unticked.

Go to: