This is a Forum for the people who don't know that much about MySingingMonsters

[Post New]by Flam3Br1nger on Jun 7, 17 3:59 AM
Other people who play this game alot then answer the people who don't know that much about it (MySingingMonsters)

btw i won't answer anyones question!!
sorry

Edited on 06/07/2017 at 3:59:38 AM PST

this something you can do!!!

[Post New]by Flam3Br1nger on Jun 7, 17 4:56 AM
once you get the entbrat level it up to level 4 or higher and wait until you got max gold to collect collect it and spend it on ice cream for every kitchen thingie and wait .... after that feed any monster with 1 or 2 elements but not the ethereal monsters after feed the monster keep on feeding it until its level 15 then send it to the gold island and you can collect the money (Warning:if you already did one monster do another one and if you have done all of them then you don't need to look at this then. but you can still do it with any 1, 2 ,3 or 4 element monsters but it will take a long time)

btw you have to have 4 or more bakeries or what ever their called!!

This is a Forum for the people who don't know that much about MySingingMonsters

[Post New]by Flam3Br1nger on Jun 7, 17 4:57 AM
Flam3Br1nger wrote:Other people who play this game alot then answer the people who don't know that much about it (MySingingMonsters)

btw i won't answer anyones question!!
sorry
i will post tips and trick though!!!

Edited on 06/07/2017 at 4:57:53 AM PST

Re:This is a Forum for the people who don't know that much about MySingingMonsters

[Post New]by Flam3Br1nger on Jun 15, 17 12:56 AM
hello idk

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:This is a Forum for the people who don't know that much about MySingingMonsters

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 11, 17 10:16 AM
Hi Flam3Br1nger,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank you for your willingness to help other My Singing Monsters players. It is greatly appreciated. Keep in mind that players also have the option to look through the My Singing Monsters Tips and Tricks resource on the site. While that is available, we do encourage players to post their game play questions and hints in the forums.

Happy posting and gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: