Level 43

[Post New]by daisy4204 on Jun 7, 17 7:05 AM
Has anyone got gold on this level yet? I have tried using the guide and I've tried so many other things and just can't seem to get it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Re:Level 43

[Post New]by LadyBlueEyes5555 on Jun 22, 17 4:03 AM
This was a tough one, but I finally got it. Upgrade camp as soon as you have enough wood. Send one worker towards sawmill, build and upgrade. Send the other worker to clear to the blacksmith shop, build as soon as you have enough resources. Work towards the farm and the two carts with stone and mana. Upgrade the blacksmith shop, build the farm and upgrade while collecting resources from the carts and other renewable sources (bushes, etc.). Upgrade blacksmith shop to level 3, keep collecting resources and upgrade the sawmill to level 3 and farm to level 4. Upgrade camp to level 4. Build magician's house and upgrade. Clear the dragons, build and upgrade gold mine and hunter's house. Collect gold from cart and other renewable spots. Send the hunter to get rid of the wolves. I used the run faster bonus until the very end when I used the work faster bonus for clearing the last wolf. Hope this helps!

Go to: