Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 8, 17 12:37 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/08/2017 at 6:30:36 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 8, 17 6:30 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

sagethyme
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by sagethyme on Jun 8, 17 10:23 AM
I used the halberd for the key on the "Inn" sign. The halberd was not returned to my inventory and I can't get the lantern in the courtyard without the halberd.

So now I can't do anything!

Suggestions?

lbtgam222
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lbtgam222 on Jun 8, 17 10:37 AM
Help! I am in the Bonus game and cannot light the dynamite with the flint. It will not work! Cannot proceed! Please put a patch on this bug so I can finish the game!

Windows 10 on a PC

Edited on 06/08/2017 at 2:42:43 PM PST

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Jun 8, 17 1:28 PM
If you have the little scarecrow helper, arm him w/ the glass shard knife. He goes up and cuts the rope to lower lantern.

[Post New]by irenaga52 on Jun 8, 17 5:49 PM
I am playing on Windows 10 pc. I have not even gotten out of the room because it will not let me pick up the umbrella. Keeps telling my it is too high. I have tried clicking all around it.

Sniet
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Sniet on Jun 8, 17 6:48 PM
irenaga52 wrote:I am playing on Windows 10 pc. I have not even gotten out of the room because it will not let me pick up the umbrella. Keeps telling my it is too high. I have tried clicking all around it.

I did not need the ambrella (keeping telling it's to high here too). I found the little helper, who climbed up the cupboard and gave something other (forgotten what it was, not the ambrella). After that, I was asked, if I want to play with the helper or not. Seems to me, that you need the litte Helper one time and after that you can choose to play the rest of the game with or without the littel Helper.

HTH, sorry for my english, I'm from germany.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 9, 17 10:33 AM
It is important to note that how you get certain items in this changes depending on whether you choose at the beginning whether to keep the little scarecrow or not. As has been demonstrated with sagethyme and the halberd which is used to cut the lantern if you have no helper, but disappears after you use it on the sign if you have chosen to keep your helper, so that he can use a knife to get you the lamp.

For the umbrella, once you have clicked on the front door, someone will try to get in and a cupboard knob will fall on the floor.
Pick up the knob and the cupboard door will start to shake.
Open door and little scarecrow will come out and this is where you choose whether to keep him or not.

Without the scarecrow-
Zoom in on the open cupboard door and get an iron ring and a little broom.
You can then use the broom on the dusty umbrella and get it to use on the satchel on the top of the cupboard.

With the little scarecrow-
Do exactly the same thing and grab ring and broom.
Use broom on umbrella so that scarecrow does not get stuck and fall off the shelf, as happens without dusting.
Use little scarecrow on shelf and he will climb up all the way to the top and get the satchel for you.
You don't need the umbrella in this case and it is left on the shelf.

[Post New]by jusliloleme on Jun 9, 17 2:22 PM
I'm in the bonus game. When ever I attempt to use the "map", the game locks up and I have to do a total reboot of my pc.

[Post New]by irenaga52 on Jun 9, 17 8:57 PM
Well that was a duh moment. I can't believe I never thought of my little helper. Thanks much for the suggestion.

[Post New]by jazzy532 on Jun 10, 17 7:00 AM
Hi has anyone got this problem I have the green marble for league of light edge of justice, but whenever I put the marble into the box I am supposed to get the water handle all I get is steps then I cannot progress after knocking on the door because I have a black screen and when I click on it an arrow comes up I cannot proceed please help

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jun 10, 17 1:37 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear some of your games aren't working and want to get them running properly again. Also, thank you to those of you who stopped by to provide game play advice.

jusliloleme: It sounds like your game freezes during a particular part of the bonus game. When a game freezes, there are a few troubleshooting possibilities. It's always a good idea to check whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. Running a game with administrator permissions can also stop games from freezing. For further instructions about those respective processes, please see the help pages below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

jazzy532: It sounds like your game's screen keeps going black, which prevents you from proceeding. When a game causes a computer's screen to go black, it's also a good idea to check whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. It can also be helpful to adjust the computer's DPI settings. Instructions for both processes can be found in the Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen help page above.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using those help pages, please get in touch with our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to continue helping with this.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. If any more questions arise, please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active moderators. We're always here to help.

bfgBeruna

phoot10
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by phoot10 on Jun 11, 17 7:36 AM
Cannot use map in bonus game without game closing with error message

flaxin
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by flaxin on Jun 13, 17 10:18 PM
lbtgam222 wrote:Help! I am in the Bonus game and cannot light the dynamite with the flint. It will not work! Cannot proceed! Please put a patch on this bug so I can finish the game!

Windows 10 on a PC

I too am stuck here not being able to light the dynamite, guess this is the end of the game for me. I won't do an update if/when that ever comes out just to finish the two minutes or however much is left of this game. Unfortunately, this happens way too much.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 14, 17 2:08 PM
Hi phoot10 and flaxin,

Thank you for letting us know what is being experienced when trying to pay the bonus game. It is recommended to try running the game as an administrator. By doing this it helps the game obtain the necessary permissions and resources to run properly. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page:

Run Game as Administrator

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

flaxin
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by flaxin on Jun 16, 17 3:56 PM
Thank you for trying Bellrophon, the solution didn't work for me. I'll go to customer service maybe, or just write it off.

Edited on 06/16/2017 at 3:57:52 PM PST

lbtgam222
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lbtgam222 on Jun 17, 17 3:36 PM
flaxin wrote:
lbtgam222 wrote:Help! I am in the Bonus game and cannot light the dynamite with the flint. It will not work! Cannot proceed! Please put a patch on this bug so I can finish the game!

Windows 10 on a PC

I too am stuck here not being able to light the dynamite, guess this is the end of the game for me. I won't do an update if/when that ever comes out just to finish the two minutes or however much is left of this game. Unfortunately, this happens way too much.

I guess we are the only two and did not deserve an answer. I emailed customer service and was immediately given a free credit. I hate when I can't finish a game!

Edited on 06/17/2017 at 3:38:03 PM PST

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 17, 17 4:01 PM
@Ibtgam222
I'm sorry your game isn't working.
In defence of the BF staff, the moderators on these forums cannot directly solve tech issues. They are just there to moderate the posts. Issues reported in tech threads are sent to the game developers, but any reply you might get from the moderators would only have been a pre-devised set of possible fixes that are archived on the big fish site for certain set issues that may arise in games (as can be seen in the reply to Flaxin).
To get someone to look into the problem you need to directly contact the BF tech help department (customer services).

I'm glad that you were able to get a free credit.

Since there seems to only be 2 people having this issue so far I just wanted to make sure you were doing it in the right order- i.e opening the dynamite in your inventory, filling and inserting tubes until there is no more plus item indicator and you cannot zoom in on the dynamite anymore, then placing the dynamite in the rubble, then lighting it.
And not trying to light it whilst it is still In your inventory?
May be a stupid question but it doesn't hurt to ask

[Post New]by shmeckers on Jun 20, 17 4:14 PM
Once I get the Halberd and use it to get the Key on top of the sign, it doesn't go back into my inventory. Then when I go to lower the Lantern, according to the strategy guide, I'm supposed to use the Halberd again. It isn't possible to use the Halberd to lower the Lantern before you get the Key on top of the sign, so how does this work?

Any help would be appreciated.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 20, 17 5:13 PM
@shmeckers
The strategy guide tells you how to do all activities manually if you did not choose to take the scarecrow with you.

As I assume you did take the scarecrow, you don't need the halberd to get the lantern.
You give your scarecrow a glass knife and then use him on the lantern.

Look out for other parts in the game where you may need to use the scarecrow as some people forget they have him.

Go to: