bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Walkthrough available for Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 21, 10 9:19 AM
Stuck on a tough spot? Need a little help?

Check out the walkthrough for Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here

Happy Gaming!

Re:Walkthrough available for Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life

[Post New]by monkeymary on May 5, 10 10:21 AM
Trying to make soap. Followed walkthrough instructions exactly but adult will only out ONE soap flower in pot of boiling water. When the pot stops steaming, it says needs boiling water.

Mebery
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by Mebery on May 5, 10 3:55 PM
Walkthrough I give it a - one here is why Besides being ultimately lost it is as clear as the sun

Edited on 05/05/2010 at 3:56:20 PM PST

[Post New]by kaza101 on Jun 1, 10 6:44 AM
how do i get cloth and how do i make the pot have boiled water

[Post New]by kaza101 on Jun 5, 10 8:42 AM
nnn

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 9, 10 8:38 AM
To get boiled water you need to pick up a rock from the pile by the bridge to the research lab and put it in the fire. Then when it´s hot, have someone take it to the pot in the lab.

To make cloth you need to build a clothing hut (level 2 science) then make a stew with salt water and the pulpy vines that grow on the rock face. Take the pulp to the rocks by the sea and work it until it turns to cloth.

[Post New]by vixxen1960 on Aug 11, 10 10:50 AM
how do you make the river to wash cloths ?

[Post New]by vixxen1960 on Aug 11, 10 10:51 AM
how do you make the river to wash clothes

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 12, 10 3:18 AM
You need to clear the obstruction in the stream in the northeast. Then get a villager who is adept at both science and building and get them to pick up the boomerang shaped stone on the beach. They will use it to block the hole where the water disappears and the stream will flow all the way down.

[Post New]by SeeSam on Dec 27, 10 8:58 PM
I was wondering if it ever became dark in the Village, does anyone know?

[Post New]by ginaw1112 on Jan 7, 11 9:00 PM
cant get puzzle11 the feast

[Post New]by CaryJane on May 2, 11 4:52 PM
I've played this game a few times, though haven't totally completed. Anyway, I decided to start over a few times, and now when I try to move the rock to fill the hole for the waterway if I use a master scientist (which I'm sure is how I solved it before), it says the rock is 'too heavy'. Is there something I may have forgotten? I tried a master builder too, and he needs 'further research', so not sure what to do...any advice?

[Post New]by CaryJane on May 2, 11 6:06 PM
I just noticed the advice you gave someone else about the waterfall, and waited until my master scientist became adept at building, tried him, and it worked...glad these forums exist

[Post New]by VHORROCKS on May 30, 11 2:30 PM
Can you help me I don't know what to do to make cloth.

Edited on 05/30/2011 at 2:33:21 PM PST

[Post New]by VHORROCKS on May 30, 11 3:00 PM
hello

[Post New]by shotize on Jun 5, 11 10:43 PM
how
how do i catch the butterflies

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 6, 11 3:36 AM
To make cloth you need level 2 science. Then make a stew with sea water and the pulpy vines growing on the cliff face. When the stew is ready, drop someone on the pot to take the stew to the rocks by the sea. Then keep dropping villagers onto the pulp on the rock until it has been changed into cloth.

To catch the butterflies, you first need to solve the stream puzzle. Then a while after the stream has been flowing all the way down (this takes several hours), the brown stalks by the water will turn green. When that happens, drop someone on the green stalks and they will get a cutting tool from the lab (provided you have some) and cut the stalks. They will get sticky green sap all over them. When they're still sticky, pick them up and very slowly move them to the tree. The butterflies should follow you. Then drop your villager on the tree and they will wipe the sticky sap on the tree so the butterflies will stay near the tree.

[Post New]by margreet58 on Jun 15, 11 9:22 AM
Hello I am Margret from holland and I have 13 puzzels ready, I miss 3 puzzels en don't no khow to do. I must wait till the bird sit on the plants, but I can sit for hours the bird sit everywhere but not on that plant.
Also I will make a party food, I need 3 soort off flowers musroom berry's a big fruit and a fish, when I bring somebody to the fish they said no the bring the barry's to the foodtent. I dont no what ot do sorry for my Engels Margret

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 15, 11 2:33 PM
The bhummingird only appears when it says "the Tree of Life is recovering" in your technologies menu. Are you waiting for it to sit on a specific plant? Because there are quite a lot of plants it will sit on, and all of them are fine. You just need to wait for it to pollinate a flower so it blooms (you know if it blooms when it doesn't say "this flower is not in full bloom yet" when you drop someone on it).

For the grand feast, make a stew with fresh water and one of each flower then add a mushroom, fruit, berries and a fish, like you said, and two lots of food from the food bin. If they won't bring the fish to the pot, maybe the stew has gone cold? Put another hot rock in it and try again, perhaps.

[Post New]by Klemme on Jun 20, 11 9:57 AM
The children does not take the flowers because you first have to drop an adult on the stik. you have to have cloth

Go to: