Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Dream Fruit Farm here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 9, 17 1:40 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 06/09/2017 at 5:18:04 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Dream Fruit Farm here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 9, 17 5:18 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Dream Fruit Farm here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Dream Fruit Farm.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Please post your REVIEWS for Dream Fruit Farm here.

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jun 10, 17 1:26 PM
Charming, but nothing special. I own a variety of Match 3s already, so not a buy for me.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 14, 17 9:45 AM
Hi GeorgeTSLC,

Thank you for placing your feedback on this particular game in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that this game isn't one that you would enjoy, but I'll be sure to pass this feedback to the appropriate teams.

bfgBellerophon

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Jul 13, 17 8:17 AM
Dream Fruit Farm is a Match 3 game with two types of Match goals, Limited Time, (unless playing in Relaxed, Untimed Mode) and Limited Moves. In the Limited Moves type, it does make it a little more challenging, but I've never been a fan of this feature. The biggest complaint I have, is the fact that after swapping a tile to make a match, you have to wait for all the tiles to stop dropping before you can make another match, and when it's a Limited Time level, this can really take away valuable time, not to mention how aggravating it can be. Most Levels require you to make a specific number of matches of specific tiles, as well as making matches over red cells.
Large matches will give you Bonuses on the board that must be used in a color specific match to detonate, a Bomb is earned when you match 5 or more tiles in a T formation, Lightning is earned when you match 5 or more tiles in an L formation, a Cross Burst is earned when you make matches of 6 or 7 tiles and destroys all tiles in a cross formation. As you progress, Power-ups will recharge with every Match 4 or more tiles, such as the Hammer that destroys a tile of your choice.
There are the usual blocked obstructions such as Ropes, Double Ropes, Wooden Crates, and Frozen tiles. These obstructions require a match made next to them, or with tiles the same as shown inside the blockage. With the money you earn on each level, you can build your Dream Fruit Farm, starting with fixing up the old farmhouse, building a barn, and eventually planting Fruit trees.
For me, this was just an average Match 3 game that offers no new or exciting features. The fact that I had to wait for all tiles to stop doing their matching thing, before I could make another match, was annoying enough to discourage me from wanting to own this game. If you are interested in some really awesome and addicting Match 3 games try a few of my personal favorites: Cradle of Rome, Cradle of Rome II, Cradle of Egypt, Laruaville or even Imperial Island and Jewel Match Royale.

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Jul 15, 17 12:33 PM
After playing all three Mystikas, I said "hmm, more Match 3, please," and somehow stumbled across this one thinking it was a time management game--another addiction. I played 26 levels then came in here wanting to ask "Who's playing this in 2017?" lol! Seriously, it's not bad at all, it gets a bit challenging around level 26, at least for me. A simple game compared to some of the others I've played, but sometimes you just connect.

I bought it, I'm playing it in 2017.

[Post New]by davisword on Jul 20, 17 5:36 AM
Sort of a boring game. There is no reason I can find why, after you find the number of slabs, bees, items, that you have to keep matching three items just to reach a random number. I don't get the point of this game. Even at $3.99 it is over-priced.

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Jul 21, 17 6:31 AM
Actually, when I completed the first portion, I was unable to move on to the next country. The game stated I needed to "pass" every level first, which I had. I had absolutely no inclination to repeat 80-some levels to gamble on moving on--the game didn't specify which ones you needed to "pass." I uninstalled it, maybe I'll try again sometime, but I think I made a mistake here.

Also got Cradle of Rome 2 at the same time: excellent game play, superior audio track, everything, for the same price as this one. Quite a difference.

Go to: