garage scene

[Post New]by nanabette225 on Apr 21, 10 11:54 AM
none of the objects are in the garage but when I go thru to the sign they are there and none of the objects for this door are there they appear to be in the garage. Anyone else having this problem with reverse objects I obviously cannot get past this I am quite far into the game. Please advise.

new - I tried going thru the other soors and none of the object clues match there either. the whole garage scene is out of wack. No hints or ghost in any of them

Edited on 04/21/2010 at 12:13:39 PM PST

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:garage scene

[Post New]by robin94122 on Apr 21, 10 11:54 PM
I'm so sorry you've run into that--it sounds really frustrating, especially so far into the game!

I didn't have any problems like you're describing. The first thing I'd suggest is checking the Blog Walkthrough and see if any of it matches up with what you're seeing. The garage was definitely odd--the doors weren't where you expected them to be. It's possible that you're in a scrolling area and don't realize it, so the Find List actually covers both ends of the scroll.

Anyway, to get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough. See if that helps at all.

If not, it may be a glitch and you'll need to contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope in the right column of this page.

Good luck!
Robin

ryndam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:garage scene

[Post New]by ryndam on Apr 26, 10 12:32 PM
I'm having the same problem in the garden. The object list doesn't match the area I'm in.

Go to: