bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dead Reckoning: Sleight of Murder Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 10, 17 12:29 AM
Eipix Entertainment presents the next exciting story in their popular crime drama series Dead Reckoning!

The world-famous Amazing Garibaldi Brothers have been hired to perform their newest illusion for the grand opening of the Stevens Tower Hotel. You’ve been invited to the premiere as the screenwriter for an upcoming film that they will be providing new illusions for. But something sinister is lurking backstage, and when a murderer strikes, you must use all your wits to find the killer, before they pull their own magic trick and disappear. Watch closely and don’t blink in this amazing hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

riverdiver
Shark
Shark
11,426 Posts

Re:Dead Reckoning: Sleight of Murder Collector's Edition

[Post New]by riverdiver on Jun 10, 17 3:17 AM
Hooray! It's finally here! I won't be reviewing this game, I'm biased to the max!
Why?
Last December I've been visiting Eipix Entertainment and they took pictures of me to use in this very game! They didn't want to tell me which game it was going to be, but I reckoned pretty quickly it would be the "Dead Reckoning" series.
I can't describe the feeling when you see yourself as a game character, even if I don't have a name, even if I don't speak, at least I blink

Happy Gaming!

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Jun 10, 17 3:51 AM
riverdiver wrote:Hooray! It's finally here! I won't be reviewing this game, I'm biased to the max!
Why?
Last December I've been visiting Eipix Entertainment and they took pictures of me to use in this very game! They didn't want to tell me which game it was going to be, but I reckoned pretty quickly it would be the "Dead Reckoning" series.
I can't describe the feeling when you see yourself as a game character, even if I don't have a name, even if I don't speak, at least I blink

Happy Gaming!

I'll keep an eye out for you (despite the fact I haven't a clue what you look like!! ).

Edited on 06/10/2017 at 3:51:40 AM PST

nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by nanafraser on Jun 10, 17 5:20 AM
Another mind numbing Epix game! What a way to ruin a Saturday morning! & more then likely even if I purchased the game it probably not save my profile like the last 10 games when I go out of the game! & have brand new PC Window 10!
Don't get me wrong there very talented Devs, but the way they put there games together & repetitive sayings, you feel like you've played game before. Really Epix I'm on your side, you can do better then this! That's why I did the trial, was hoping there was something new! Same ole same ole! No way not even for the sale! Ill just play my older games! Don't hate the messenger fishes! We have a right to our opinion! Don't let my lack of comments fool you, just started leaving them this year! Been w/ BF for over 8yrs!

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Jun 10, 17 5:38 AM
nanafraser wrote:Another mind numbing Epix game! What a way to ruin a Saturday morning! & more then likely even if I purchased the game it probably not save my profile like the last 10 games when I go out of the game! & have brand new PC Window 10!
Don't get me wrong there very talented Devs, but the way they put there games together & repetitive sayings, you feel like you've played game before. Really Epix I'm on your side, you can do better then this! That's why I did the trial, was hoping there was something new! Same ole same ole! No way not even for the sale! Ill just play my older games! Don't hate the messenger fishes! We have a right to our opinion! Don't let my lack of comments fool you, just started leaving them this year! Been w/ BF for over 8yrs!

I'm with you. I found it boring and tedious, with a lot of talk, tons of cut scenes but not much to do. I think this series has run its course and it's about time they retire it. Total snoozer for me....

katycoogan
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by katycoogan on Jun 10, 17 6:28 AM
riverdiver wrote:Hooray! It's finally here! I won't be reviewing this game, I'm biased to the max!
Why?

Happy Gaming!

But you didn't say where you were in the game! Curious minds want to know. It would be added fun to look for you.

riverdiver
Shark
Shark
11,426 Posts

[Post New]by riverdiver on Jun 10, 17 6:39 AM
Ok, ok, they've used me as one of the reporters right at the beginning in front of Stevens Tower. Short red hair, green jumper, camera.

MaryEl
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by MaryEl on Jun 10, 17 7:46 AM
Way too much conversation. Not a buy for me. Found it boring and found it hard to follow what the objectives were. Too bad because I thought it would be a great game.

[Post New]by nontechiegrannie on Jun 10, 17 4:50 PM
Finally a game that doesn't seem like a rehash. Also, love the fact that there were no ghosts, witches, evil spirits, dead relatives that wont stay dead, runes etc.

The graphics were finally colorful & no excess blue in sight.

Game didn't seem tedious or boring too me & I didn't find the characters too be that chatty. The objectives were clear & the rabbit in each scene wasn't that difficult too find.

HOGS were nice & somewhat interactive. Some mini games were OK & others were cumbersome & made no sense. {I find this with many of the puzzles.}

I felt the game moved at a good pace & the back & forth wasn't as bothersome as it could be.

Go to: