AmeKit
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Coins and Wild Cards

[Post New]by AmeKit on Jun 10, 17 9:05 AM
I enjoyed the trial version of the game so much I went ahead and bought it before the hour was up. I'm really enjoying it, but I'm a little confused about buying wild cards. Nowhere on the screen is there a spot that says you have so many coins. It does have a number at the top on the left hand side, but it shows a shield after it, nothing that says coins. If I've completed one level and move to the next one, that number will read as high as 1543 or some such, no 1543 Coins or anything, just that number followed by a shield. If I want to buy a wild card, and that number is high like that, it'll give me a card. And then that number goes down to 558 or 234, or some such low level. If I try buying another wild card when it's low like that, the game says I need "1000 coins" to buy a card. But even if I get that number to say "1003," and that's the coins they're talking about, why does it then tell me I don't have enough coins? I hope this makes sense. I didn't get any sleep last night, so I'm feeling sleep deprived and a bit loopy maybe.

Go to: