Stuck in city with nothing to do

[Post New]by MisterBear on Jun 10, 17 3:25 PM
I've gotten to the point in the game where I've entered the subway. The current task is to escape using the subway. The map does not show any sites with uncompleted actions. I've gone to every location and used the hint button, all I get is "nothing to do". My inventory contains an ancient book part, the blue crystal amulet, a tool bag, and an incomplete feather duster.

There are things on the map left undone, such as unhook the subway car, figure out the evacuation route, and open the side pocket of the tool bag, but I do not appear to have any of the items that would make of the needed tasks possible.

Anyone got any hints or thoughts on how to proceed?

pushkins
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Stuck in city with nothing to do

[Post New]by pushkins on Jun 10, 17 9:31 PM
I'm trying to get to the city. Stuck at the helicopter site. Hint just tells me nothing to do.
Have backtracked all the way to the begiinning with no luck. How did you get past the helicopter site.

[Post New]by MisterBear on Jun 12, 17 12:58 PM
Have you found the ranger and returned his memory? Have you fixed the power and refueled the helicopter? And put on new blades?

Watrewoman
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Watrewoman on Jun 20, 17 5:09 PM
It seems my ranger went AWOL after I saved him. I can't find him to give him his memory back. I have also back tracked through all the areas that are not locked. I have hit the hint button in each area and I am told there is nothing to do. I have found the ranger ID (after rescuing the ranger) , but not the pump part. I too am stuck.

[Post New]by cleidevital on Jul 2, 17 3:57 PM
I am at the same situation with the same items at the inventory. I know that i need to give the raisins to the racoon but i don´t have them.

The raisins

[Post New]by MisterBear on Jul 5, 17 9:47 PM
According to the walkthrough we are supposed to get the raisins when we play the HOP on main street. I've played everything on the screen. No raisins. Which explains why I'm stuck.

[Post New]by tbelvill on Jul 29, 17 5:42 PM
Stuck in the same spot as MisterBear. No raisins. Is this a tech issue?

Go to: