Bonus game

[Post New]by charruth2 on Jun 10, 17 3:40 PM
It gives me the access error of 0x004db2b1 (0x000000065) program terminated whenever I click on the map..

phoot10
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Bonus game

[Post New]by phoot10 on Jun 11, 17 7:34 AM
Same, can't click on map without game shutting down with error code

Bar80
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Bar80 on Jun 11, 17 10:57 AM
Having same issue. I was able to the finish the chapter by not accessing the map. Hope they fix soon.

[Post New]by holden0014 on Jun 14, 17 12:54 AM
Game keeps freezing on me
, when i click the map or any where else on the game

Edited on 06/14/2017 at 12:54:32 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 14, 17 12:45 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing various issue with the bonus game. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should and I'm going to include some Big Fish Games Help pages that have been known to hep resolve these issues.

charruth2, phoot10, and Bar80, please refer to the following help page for steps that are specific to the error message you are both seeing:

Access Violation

holden0014, in regards to the freezing, it is recommended to ensure that your card driver is current. If it continues to freeze, running the game as an administrator gives the game the necessary permissions to run properly.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If issues continue to persist, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to look into this for you.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Edge of Justice Collector's Edition here.

By posting in the above thread it helps the Moderation Team identify trends in what players are experiencing to alert to the appropriate teams. Thank you for your patience and understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one mentioned above. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: