exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

lost

[Post New]by exact on Jun 10, 17 4:12 PM
I'm lost in the bell tower. No place else to go. Have looked at guide, but no help there. any ideas?

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:lost

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 10, 17 9:02 PM
What do you mean by lost? Can you leave the room you are in.

Is the bell tower you are referring to the room with the glass prism in the middle of the room and the axe blade hanging over head? In which case you leave out of the window, but you view the next scene from above (as you are looking at it from the window).

Also it is important to bear in mind that certain actions as told in the strategy guide may be different, depending on whether you took the little helper scarecrow with you or not. Do you have him and is there possibly anything you may have missed having him do? I have certainly played enough games with helpers where I have forgotten all about the helpers aid when trying to progress in gameplay.

If you don't know what to do next it would help to have a little more info on what you have just done in the game and what is in your inventory so I or other fishies can try to be helpful

Edited on 06/10/2017 at 9:13:48 PM PST

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Jun 12, 17 5:20 PM
Thanks for the suggestions, however I think I missed the map as suggested where gargoyle said. Does this mean I have to start game all over again?

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 12, 17 7:15 PM
I'm really sorry, but I don't know what you mean by you "missed the map as suggested where gargoyle said", could you maybe elaborate, please?

I'd rather know exactly what the problem is before you start the whole thing all over again, just in case it is solvable.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 22, 17 3:31 PM
So I was talking about the wrong tower...woops.
Anyway, you get part of the map by using the bomb key (which is gotten by using the gun on the key hanging in the rafters above the notice board) and playing the mini game to disarm the bomb.
Then click back, to turn around, so that you are facing the blocked door and the notice board.
Zoom in on the notice board and look at the bits of paper there. There is one that is half a picture (next to the skull and hands).
Click on map part in inventory and use it on the half a picture on the notice board.
Take map.
Go back to the window with the gargoyle and use map.

Go to: