Showgirl25
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Unbtainable

[Post New]by Showgirl25 on Jun 11, 17 4:47 PM
I bought this, but it seems unavailable to download. Why?

bfgIlinalta
3,208 Posts

Re:Unbtainable

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 11, 17 5:57 PM
Hello Showgirl25,

It totally makes sense to ask why the title Fairway is not available to download on PC. I can explain more about this kind of game and why it's not downloadable on a PC. Currently, this game is only available on iOS mobile devices as well as in the Google Play store for Android devices.

This particular game does not have a PC version on our site available for purchase or download currently. It sounds like a mobile version of this game may have been purchased, and if you'd like assistance downloading or installing that game, I recommend navigating to the app store for your mobile device that you'd like to install it on and purchased it for and installing it there. The following page contains steps on some general steps for both iOS and Android devices and suggested troubleshooting steps for a wide variety of issues, such as how to reinstall the game:

General Help for Android Games
General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If this game was purchased for a computer, then I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team for further assistance with your purchase as this mobile game will not work on a PC or other computer since a mobile version game is unable to be run on a computer natively. Our Reps will be sure to get in touch as soon as possible to assist with that purchase.

Thank you for your time, and since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that future discussion of this issue be provided in the recreated thread for these issues below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fairway™ here.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to help with that particular issue. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: